Clearing out a bunch of Abels. Hard to show everything in detail because I can only upload so many photos on my listing. Some reels listed aren't seen in any of the included photos. Shoot me a pm with your # if you’d like additional photos of anything. I am happy to text them your way. All prices exclude shipping. If you don’t love the price, you can always make me an offer. The worst I will say is no.

Abel Big Game. No. 0. Gloss black. Reel was just serviced by Abel and has not been fished since. New square tooth drag plate. Reel was torn down, cleaned, and greased. This reel can be swapped from left to right and vice versa. This reel is in exceptional condition and I can’t seem to see any blemishes. 9.9+/10. Comes with a pouch that is a little dirty. Rated for 2/3wts. $425

Abel Big Game No.1 spare spool. Gloss Black. There are a few light scratches on the arbor. It is difficult to try and get clear photos of this. Comes with pouch. Pouch is starting to break down on the inside and puts off some dust. $165.

Abel Big Game No.1 spare spool. Gloss Black. Spool is in excellent condition and has no known nicks, dings, scratches. It is spooled with a Scientific Anglers Mastery Series WF5S. Comes with pouch. Pouch is starting to break down on the inside and puts off some dust. $185.

Abel Big Game. No. 2 reel. Gloss black. The reel was just serviced (torn down, cleaned, and greased). This reel can be swapped from left to right and vice versa. This reel is in great condition with a few scratches and nicks. Nothing that is cosmetically ugly. Reel comes with a pouch. Rated for 7/8wts. $375.

Abel Big Game. No. 2 reel. Gloss black. Reel was just serviced by Abel. The reel just received a new square tooth drag plate and pawl. Reel was torn down, cleaned, and greased. This reel can be swapped from left to right and vice versa. This reel is in excellent condition with a few small blemishes. Some wear on the reel foot and some nicks here and there. Looks much better in person. Reel comes with a pouch. Rated for 7/8wts. $400.

Abel Big Game No.3N reel. Many consider this to be one of the finest bonefish reels ever made. Reel is in good shape. It has a few nicks, rub marks, and light scratches. It has R.M.A. Laser etched into the frame. I just completed a complete tear down on the reel. Cork was lubed with neatsfoot oil and everything else with Cal’s Universal. The reel has a square tooth drag plate, so direction of retrieve is easily swapped. Most Big Game reels are solid faced. This is one of the lesser common that is ported on the face and makes it more similar in weight to the Super series. Lifetime reel that is built to last. SOLD.

Abel Big Game. No.4.5 reel. Gloss black. Solid (non-ported) face. Reel has not been fished, but there are a few light scratches that are hard to photograph. Comes with pouch and spooled with backing. Reel has a square tooth drag plate and double pawl. This just came back from Abel. They installed a new square tooth drag plate and cleaned and greased the reel. I have the documents to confirm this. Think shark, tarpon, marlin, etc. $500.

Abel Super 4 reel. Excellent condition. There are 3 small nicks on the frame. I sent the reel in late this summer. Abel cleaned it, lubed it, and installed a brand new drag plate. The reel has not been fished since. I believe it is spooled with a WF4F. I do have a spare spool from a No.1 (big game 1), that would go great with this. It would allow you to cover 4-7wts. $450.

Abel Super 4 spare spool. It is in excellent condition and has one very very tiny pin prick mark. It is hard to capture in photos and most probably wouldn’t notice. Comes with pouch. $175.

Abel Super 5 reel and matching spare spool. Dark green. Excellent condition with just a few small blemishes. The reel has the original owner’s name “Fred Best” laser inscribed by Abel. Boxes, pouches, and papers included. $650.

Abel Super 5 spare spool in very good condition. There are a few very small nicks that are not very noticeable unless you really look for them. Hard to get them to show up very well in a photos. Comes with pouch. Pouch is starting to break down on the inside and puts off some dust. $165.

Abel Super 5/6 and spare spool. The reel was used twice, but could pass for new. The spool has not been used. Comes with two Abel pouches, but no boxes. You can pick up new boxes from Abel if desired. The reel has no dings, rash, blemishes, etc. There may be some very faint/light scratches from handling. Nothing you’d ever be able to photograph. Anything you see in the photos is dust, glare, or reflection. $850.

Abel Super 11/12. Native Tarpon finish with matching drag knob and platinum handle. This is Abel’s most expensive paint job. Photos don’t do this reel justice; it is incredible in person. This reel is brand spanking new and retailed for $2285 plus taxes. You will be hard pressed to find this reel in new condition. I may entertain some sort of trade, but only for custom Abels. I am partial to the N series, Vayas, and Roves. I am absolutely firm at $2000.

Abel Super 12X. Comes with pouch and is spooled with backing and an unknown slime line (intermediate). The reel is in good shape with a few lights nicks and scratches. This reel is laser inscribed with the original owner’s name “Matt Jones.” I just completed a complete tear down on the reel. It has been cleaned, greased, and is ready to roll. This is an absolute beast and will let you play with the big boys. Reel has a double pawl and square tooth drag plate. $600.

Abel Vaya 4/5. Native Cutthroat finish with black drag knob. Reel is new and hasn’t been fished. Comes with box, but no pouch. There is one very small nick on the back of spool that I don’t think 99% of people would notice. Two very very small marks on frame that I also don’t think anyone would notice, but I am attentive to detail and believe in full disclosure. There are some light scratches on center spindle. Probably hard to photograph any of this but I can try my best. Retail is $1195 plus taxes. Skip the 6+ month backorder. Priced at $1000.

Abel Vaya 4/5. Slate Gray with matching drag knob. Brand new with box and pouch. This thing is absolutely stunning in person. The photos do not do this reel justice. Abel currently has a 6+ month back order. Retail is $795 plus taxes. Retail less taxes and no wait time. I would potentially consider trades for other Abels. $795.

Abel Vaya 5/6. Native Brown trout finish with matching native brown trout drag knob. Comes with an Abel pouch (not the original) and no box (can purchase from Abel for $10). Reel is new and in mint condition. It is spooled with backing and a Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Infinity WF6F. $1300.

Abel Vaya 7/8. Baja Fade finish with matching Baja Fade drag knob. The reel comes with a black aluminum handle. Comes with the box and an Abel pouch (not the original). Reel is spooled with a Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Grand Slam WF8F. Reel has been fished a handful of times and has one small blemish on the bottom of the frame edge. $950.

Abel Rove 5/7. Native Rainbow Trout with matching drag knob. Brand new with box and pouch. Reel has never been lined. This thing is absolutely stunning in person. The photos do not do this reel justice. Abel currently has a 6+ month back order. Retail is $1520 plus taxes. I don’t really want to sell this, so there are no breaks on this one. Retail less taxes and no wait time. $1520.