Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
It is how you choose to view it as is the world each day.

Guess you could also say all materials in his home or boat or recurve bow strings are of the new world;) I mean, c’mon

Have fun with that cynical mindset
No cynical mindset here. Just looks like he is whoring him self out on a terribly put together commercial. He is capable of alot better(walkers cay chronicles). Should of know some fan boys would get upset.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
If all 20 million Floridians went out and "gathered" their own groceries from nature, see how that would work out. I get what he is trying to say, but with current population levels, as a whole, we are dependent on factory farming and going to the grocery store.

·
If it ain't broke tweak it a little....
246 Posts
Quoting "The world has changed...future will be made clear in time...we're on our own...Time to plot new course... to consume less....not time to retreat but time to define ourselves" I just listened to the message the second time through. Think Flip is spot on in his statements.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Ok, so TFO is selling cheap Chinese rifles and bows now?

I bought a TFO BVK reel off someone here. Got it and the drag was broken. Of course the guy wouldn't answer any of my emails, so I tried to call TFO to get some replacement parts. Was told they don't even make their own reels and don't do any service on them, so they couldn't help me. They wanted me to buy a new one.

Now they bring out Flip Pallot telling me to consume less. News flash: buying disposable Chinese shit and consuming less don't go together. Thanks Flip. Thanks TFO. Thanks @Finbinder

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Quoting "The world has changed...future will be made clear in time...we're on our own...Time to plot new course... to consume less....not time to retreat but time to define ourselves" I just listened to the message the second time through. Think Flip is spot on in his statements.
I get what he is saying. But lets take the "consume less" part. Consume less, but he likes his airboat, his skiffs, his cargo / travel trailer , his truck and on and on and on. And I myself like the skiff I'm building, my house, my farm equipment, my land, my side x side, the horse , my weekend place, the four vehicles between the gf and I and on an on and on.

1 billion Chinese and 1 billion people in India and guess what, they all want stuff also. Our economy and much of the world economy is built on consuming stuff. I'm pretty much saying it is unsustainable, we're screwed.

·
Registered
376 Posts
No cynical mindset here. Just looks like he is whoring him self out on a terribly put together commercial. He is capable of alot better(walkers cay chronicles). Should of know some fan boys would get upset.
Fan boys? I do r give a shit about flip to be honest. Why bang on him? Why do you care so much, that’s what’s funny and I hate this social media shit. I wish we could all interact face to face, we wouldn’t be so happy to act stupid.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Fan boys? I do r give a shit about flip to be honest. Why bang on him? Why do you care so much, that’s what’s funny and I hate this social media shit. I wish we could all interact face to face, we wouldn’t be so happy to act stupid.
I enjoy Flips stuff, just thought is was crappy. If we don't care to post anything we wouldn't have anything to bs about.

·
If it ain't broke tweak it a little....
246 Posts
Flip.jpg This is also what I based my thoughts on. Back to the dock in a jon boat from a mornings fishing in Central Fla. He even took the time to come over to my friends boat trailer and asked if we needed any tools as we were replacing a roller.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts