SOLD/EXPIRED 99 Classic Gheenoe F/S

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by izzydizzy, Aug 3, 2015.

1. izzydizzy

izzydizzy I Love microskiff.com!

1999 Classic Gheenoe with Honda 15 hp short shaft,electric/ recoil start outboard. Motor is in great shape with some paint chips on the cowling. Boat is rigged with nav lights,bilge pump and12v accessory, new trolling motor,older fish finder,Bimini top,poling platform,casting deck with hatch and a center seat/ dry storage.
    I love this boat but, I'm relocating soon and need to sell. Sorry no trades.
    Asking $3000 OBO! located in Madison,Fl
    Call or text 850.Four six four.7233 for more info or more pictures.

[​IMG][/URL]][/img]

[​IMG][/URL]][/img]

[​IMG][/URL][/img]

[​IMG][/URL]][/img]

2. izzydizzy

Price reduced $2800.00. Any thoughts?

3. Coreymartin0

Coreymartin0 I Love microskiff.com!

No offense, but you're asking about 1000$ too much. You obviously did a lot of work to it, but gheenoes are a dime a dozen now & easy to customize with a little fiberglass work. It's an older boat & a lot of people like Highsiders more. I don't mean to get your hopes down, & maybe some one'll want to pay that much, but it might be easier if you dropped the price to like 2200 & went from there. Glws

4. izzydizzy

Thanks for the insight! I used nada to value it ($4300) which is really high so I played the game of averages based on what I saw on the market to determine $3000. So with that in mind and being that I'm far from an expert let's say $2200 as you said and see what happens.

5. zlenart1

zlenart1 I Love microskiff.com!

price discussion is better off left to the buyer and seller, and as far as the "a lot of people like highsiders more" the classic is a good bit larger and a lot more stable, I've had both. Good luck with the sale man it should sell pretty fast at that price.

6. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

I think your location is the only thing killing the sale. Highsiders are not sought after more, they are just more abundant. You may be better off selling the boat and motor separate. Most people don't even know where Madison is but then again I have family from Lake Bird. Best of luck and try the custom Gheenoe forum also.

7. izzydizzy

8. matthewb

matthewb I Love microskiff.com!

9. izzydizzy

10. izzydizzy

Sold please delete.