SOLD/EXPIRED 98 pathfinder 15t for sale/trade

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by fish_on, Feb 9, 2014.

1. fish_on

fish_on I Love microskiff.com!

98 pathfinder 15 tunnel, 2008 50hp etec tiller, 3blade power tech prop 6ft minn kota talon w\2 remotes, 2007 galvanized trailer in great shape, 55lb minn kota bow mount trolling motor with quick release bracket, swing tongue, 2 portable 6 gallon fuel tanks, 2 fusion 6" speakers mounted in rear bulkhead w/ cd, mp3 player inside rear hatch. Cant figure out how to post pics from phone so text 386 689 eight four four 6 or email reasin821@aol.com for pics.  No rush to sell, so starting at $8,000 obo. Also will consider full or partial trades with cash, I also have cash just not sure what imblooking for...

2. Capt. Eli Whidden

Capt. Eli Whidden Sight Fishing South Florida

Re: 98 pathfinder 15t

What's your top speed with that 50hp??  Just curious. 

How about the draft?

Good luck with the sale!

3. fish_on

Re: 98 pathfinder 15t

38 is most ive ever gotten...34mph with 2 people, 12 gallons of fuel and a yeti full of beer. The reason I went with the 50hp is so I could cruise around 32mph around 5400rpm so I get maximum fuel economy and not run the motor wide open all the time. Floats in 5-6 inches, weight distributed evenly I'd say a little less

4. trailblazerEXT

trailblazerEXT I Love microskiff.com!

New to microskiff about a month ago but hyperextended the elbow & still learning to type left handed. I'd be interested in seeing some photos & in exchange can email photos of a 1622 AC flyfisher se.

5. fish_on

Saltydancindave. Email me at reasin821@aol.com. and ill reply with some pictures. Thanks

6. Capt_Tony_Varano

Capt_Tony_Varano I Love microskiff.com!

Don't think you'll get 38 out of it ever unless you got some crazy pitch prop. I've got same boat with a 60 an 33 mph is all I get solo. An this is the 3rd one I've owned an that's the best your going to get. Most of the 17s barely hit 30.

7. fish_on

Reel compulsive its a 15t, not 17...tiller model with 17p prop..not sure why you are chiming in on this if you arent interested in the boat..thanks

8. trailblazerEXT

trailblazerEXT I Love microskiff.com!

Sent an email this morning. Might have to take more photos as the old laptop hard drive hasn't been transferred as of yet. Trying to figure out how a 50 is on a transom rated for a 30? Thinking to downsize so can freshwater fish across the street as the salt is more than 15 minutes from the house.

9. richwalker71

richwalker71 Well-Known Member

He can't help it. He's reel compulsive.

10. Capt. Eli Whidden

Capt. Eli Whidden Sight Fishing South Florida

Love the idea of having that 50 hp on a 15 ft boat. Your a speed demon for sure. Speed on brother......

11. fish_on

Sorry guys..I didnt realize the only thing you could sell on here was a hellsbay without all the geniuses chiming in..my number and email are in the original post for anyone interested in the boat. Thanks

12. joeeth

joeeth I am a land locked saltwater fisherman

dont sweat it fishon. it sounds like a killer boat. overall this site is outstanding at the amount of knowledge of boating and fishing.

sadly there are the internet police on here that have nothing better than to bash someone for not posting pics, not rigging a boat "their" way and not putting the right motor on the boat they will never buy in the first place.

GLWS and keep coming back. this site is awesome.

13. Godzuki86

Godzuki86 FlounderPounder

Hey Fishon, if you would like me to post pictures for you you can email them to me. I'll put them up.

Awillis@aesbonita.com

Good luck with the sale!!

14. fish_on

GZ1 I emailed you some pics, thanks for the help

15. Godzuki86

Godzuki86 FlounderPounder

Hey guys, here are some pics of the boat

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Sandalous

Sandalous Well-Known Member

Saw this boat at Riverbreeze weekend before last, she's sweet!

Which Fusion stereo do you have, and how do you like it? Thinking about picking up one for the Gladesmen.

17. fish_on

Will consider taking motor off and selling boat and trailer for those that are worried the 50 is too big, I used to have 30 yami and boat did fine just couldnt pass up the deal I got on 50 etec

18. fish_on

Found a new skiff..ready to move this one, $7000.

19. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

20. fish_on