SOLD/EXPIRED 93 Gheenoe 13' 93 Johnson 6 and trailer(SOLD)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by djhnsn999, Nov 6, 2008.

1. djhnsn999

djhnsn999 Well-Known Member

Now that my son wants to fish all the time I moved up to a classic so my 13 needs to go.

The boat
    93 Gheenoe 13'.  The hull was painted blue with Interlux brightsides.  They did a fair job but there is a fair amount of orange peel.  This could be wet sanded and buffed but its really not that bad.

I added a front deck inspired by "Hamm3r".  Its a plastic deck with aluminum supports coverd with foam pads.  There is 1 deck hatch big enough to get a battery under the deck.  Everything under the deck is wide open there are no supports going down to the floor of the hull.

Shark eye nav lights.
    6 gallon gas tank
    32 lb trolling motor
    new battery (6-08)

Motor is a 6hp Johnson 2 stroke.  Starts 2nd pull cold 1st pull warm.  Has a sting ray hydro foil.  Motor cowling was painted camo.  I wet sanded it back to white so there are still some spots of camo and a few spots of thin white paint.  They painted over the stickers so they are not perfect either.

Trailer is a 1993 Magic tilt trailer. It has new bunks with glide sticks. New LED lights on guide ons and all new wiring with no splices below water line. NO TITLE FOR TRAILER BILL OF SALE ONLY.

Boat is located in Holiday/New Port Richey.
    $1250 FIRM and not looking for any trades.  More pictures on request.
    http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg297/djhnsn999/GHEENOE/
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. islander1225

islander1225 Well-Known Member

Re: 93 Gheenoe 13' 93 Johnson 6 and trailer

I KNOW THIS BOATS TWO PAST OWNERS AND THIS IS A STEAL, SOMEONE NEEDS TO JUMP ON IT. IT IS LOOKING VERY SWEET. I LIKE THE PAINT JOB.

ALEX

3. Gatorjaw

Gatorjaw Well-Known Member

That's my old boat I sold to Alex. I've caught a ton of fish out of it. I hope to catch half as many as I did last year on lake seminole in my new G'noe. I love the front deck that's been added. I always wanted to do that but I just needed a bigger boat. Love the blue, just needs and orange strip on it and it would be perfect! ;) Great price on a turn key rig with no issues. Oh, this boat sat in a mans barn for 10 years. It was as new when I got it a was painted camo. Can't believe the paint came off the motor. It looks great! Here's a before new paint pic. I love camo! :cool:
    [​IMG]

4. djhnsn999

reduced to 1000.00 firm

5. djhnsn999

$750 if its gone by 12-28.

6. BigAlPachecko

BigAlPachecko Well-Known Member

check yer PM

7. BigAlPachecko

BigAlPachecko Well-Known Member

I have cash and I can be there tonight. PM me when you get a chance.