Tonight after work I decided to try and get my motor running. Haven't ran it for about 6 months. Didn't fire up of course. Rebuilt the carb...and put in new fuel lines. They had ethanol build up. So, now the top end is running great, but not pumping as vigorously as I remember. So I decided to take apart the lower unit (1st time). Popped off the lower, and got the water pump/impeller housing out. This is what I found. [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] ...and this is what it looks like. This is the first time I have ever attempted something like this, so I'm not sure how to go on. I'm guessing that the impeller shouldn't be rusted to the shaft. I'm also guessing that this has never been replaced in this engine. HELP!