SOLD/EXPIRED 8 ft Flivver for sale or trade for skiff

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by mudd_minnow, Apr 14, 2013.

1. mudd_minnow

mudd_minnow BE THE LURE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have a 8 ft flivver boat (tittled) HULL for sell or trade. I'm looking for a 12 or 14 ft skiff (tittled). No motor, no trailer, just hull. This unsinkable boat goes for $1000.00 on craigs list untittled.
    I've addapted the transome to fit a 20 inch motor for flats fishing. (The picture is before the tramsome was fiberglassed over) It's a blast to have. The motor (just for show)is a 25 hp evenrude (manufactured made military version for the Navy Seals) which is not included unless your willing to pay me alot of money. This motor is designed to be completely submerged under water, pull it out and restart it again.

If you want to see more things this little boat can do look at this web site or look up flivver boat on youtube.

www.creekrat.com/fliverboat.htm

2. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Sorry, my eyes are going bad. Is that "tittied" or "titled"? Because if it comes with some nice "titties" I'll take it!

3. mudd_minnow

mudd_minnow BE THE LURE

HA! HA! Yes, I have a homemade title for it. I bought it from someone who got a title on this. Do you have a 14 ft skiff you would like to trade?

4. HialeahAngler

HialeahAngler Well-Known Member

Count me in for the titties.