Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
P
Heres some pics of my 78 (2018) Potter Hull Seacraft 20. I had the boat restored from the stringers up in the beginning of 18' and its been a love affair ever since... View attachment 58290 View attachment 58286 View attachment 58288 View attachment 58290 View attachment 58292 View attachment 58294 View attachment 58286 View attachment 58288
By far the greatest Hull I’ve ever owned. You have a great boat. Wish I could find my old ‘76 and get her back

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Yes I’ve been blown away by the ride and overall performance from its shallow draft to taking on nasty ocean swell to absolutely devouring 1-2’ chop. I plan to keep this as lifetime boat.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
I've always wanted a 20 foot classic SeaCraft. Would be a great project but I'm starting to get a little old for major projects :)

·
I Love microskiff.com!
52 Posts
Heres some pics of my 78 (2018) Potter Hull Seacraft 20. I had the boat restored from the stringers up in the beginning of 18' and its been a love affair ever since... View attachment 58290 View attachment 58286 View attachment 58288 View attachment 58290 View attachment 58292 View attachment 58294 View attachment 58286 View attachment 58288
I've always wanted a 20 foot classic SeaCraft. Would be a great project but I'm starting to get a little old for major projects :)
Were

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,244 Posts
Sweeeeet!

Reactions: fishbone

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[QUOTE="fishbon, post: 540820, member: 8494" Were did you get the umbrella,very nice boat
It's called a Mantis by Pro-Tech. I'm honestly not super happy with it considering its pretty pricey and doesn't handle wind as well as I'd like. I'll be adding a top at some point, but was hoping it'd get me by temporarily. It does provide some relief and has a ton of mounting options and works well for calm days when stationary. Folds up really small as well quickly...

·
will pole for food
963 Posts
what a beaut! & perfect motor choice. Congrats

I looked hard at these hills before deciding to go a different route. Still find myself clicking through pics of those 20’ seacrafts tho

·
I Love microskiff.com!
474 Posts
Awesome boats, I can't wrap my head around why someone hasn't recovered the molds and started reproducing them. I have an original 1975 18 SF and although it's in great shape, it has a 20" transom so at some point in time I would like to raise the transom and restore the hull. Who did your restoration if you don't mind me asking ?
Like many others on here, I'm having problems uploading pictures from a file for whatever reason.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts