SOLD/EXPIRED '72 chaparral w/ 70 evinrude & galv trailer

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by JeremyC, Oct 12, 2011.

1. JeremyC

JeremyC I Love microskiff.com!

Selling our fishing machine.
    Converted 1972 Chaparral tri hull bow rider into a stripped down fishing boat. Removed seats and windshields, added front deck and a bunch of rod holders and cleats.
    It has a electrical package of a nice Everstart marine battery in box. Switch panel with Navigation lights, Bilge Pump, (3) 12v outlets, Fish finder. And Everything Works!!
    It has (2) anchors w/ 100' rope,Compass, humminbird piranha max fish finder, vertical and horizontal rod holders, stern nav light holder.
    The front has been converted from a windshield with a walkway, to no windshield and a deck with (2) big storage hatches.
    We added a antique bench seat with storage (which can be removed if you would rather save room and sit on cooler.
    It has a glove box and cork on the dash for quick storage of lures and rigs.
    4 S.S. cleats (2) bow, (2 ) aft
    4 S.S. angled rod holders (2) Rear for trolling ,(2) front for drifting.
    All external Gas tanks (1) 12 gal and (2) 6 gal, with a nice ethanol resistant fuel line with inline filter and primer bulb.
    Steering wheel and cable are in great not seizing shape.
    Throttle cables recently replaced.
    Battery Cables recently replaced.
    Painted Shark teeth on the front :) and named Lil Blue

1975 Evinrude 70 hp 3 cy 2 stroke
    recent maintenance (within 1 yr) New water pump and lower unit oil change with new nylon washers, greased prop shaft, and added a tell tale at the top of cy head.
    Also Rebuilt the carbs and fuel pump with all new internal fuel lines, new spark plugs.
    New Starter.
    Runs like a champ! Love these outboards.

Trailer is Galvanized and in good shape, Recently replaced the bunks and some rollers and hardware, It has (2) new 12" galv wheels and tires, Bearing buddies, It also has been recently rewired with guide poles and lights.

This is a turn key rig, ready for anything. It has been seen on Floridasportsman.com it has been seen on Pensacolafishingforum.com Just this past July we took it out to paradise hole and loaded up on snapper and king.
    Everything works!

Selling it because we downsized to a small skiff.

Boat is located in Cantonment, I live in St. Augustine, I will be in Cantonment/ Pensacola this Thurs night till Sun afternoon 10/13- 10/16

Jeremy
    (904) 377-1432

I have more pix and a video of engine running too

$1650 OBO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]