SOLD/EXPIRED 4 Wilderness Systems Tarpon 120 Kayaks/Trailer/More 2500

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Eric_Greenstein, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Eric_Greenstein

Eric_Greenstein I Love microskiff.com!

[​IMG]
    I have 4 Wilderness Systems Tarpon 120's, 12' kayaks, 4 misc paddles, and a kayak trailer custom built to hold 4 Tarpon 120's. One of the kayaks comes with the sliding foot pegs and wilderness systems rudder system (not installed). The kayaks are about 6-7 years old. They have your regular oyster rash but no holes and no leaks. They have been absolutely fantastic kayaks for me personally and my clientele. They perform great in both super shallow water and miles off the beach. We have landed everything from Redfish in 6" of water, all the way to 100+ pound Tarpon at the beach.
    The trailer is galvanized and is ready to go. It has a few surface rust spots but nothing serious. I spray a can of galvanizing paint on it once a year and that keeps things protected. Uprights are welded steel and made to fit these kayaks perfectly. I trailer between 10-30 minutes and don't strap anything down, yaks just slide in and go. If im going further I run a few ratchet straps just to be safe. I was going to add a small deck to the bottom of trailer but decided I didn't need it.
    If I could get $2500 for everything, I would be happy. Basically $600 for each yak and paddle, and the trailer for $100. Or $500 for each yak/paddle and $500 for trailer. However you want to look at it. Let me know if your interested.
    Eric

2. Eric_Greenstein

Eric_Greenstein I Love microskiff.com!

Yaks Sold, trailer still available. $450obo