Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Don't Float the Mainstream
494 Posts
i didn't go last year. what goes on, trophies and what not? or just a show and shine? i'm bringin a project :)

·
Won "Do More With Less" Award!
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didn't go last year. what goes on, trophies and what not? or just a show and shine? i'm bringin a project :)
Sweeet! I wanna see it in person,

I will offer demo ride on my LT15 with 15 merc and I will let u newbies drive it only if u looking to buy new Lowtides.

·
494 Posts
i will offer sand paper and resin if anyone is interested in workin on my stuff ;) i pay in beer

·
Registered
180 Posts
haha beer per hour? how much you pay where do i sign? hows that project comin btw i aint seen you since out at 7 lakes on new years

·
494 Posts
As much beer as you can drink per hour. school started back up, so thats all i've been doin lately. i'm at a stand-still on my classic project due to lack of funds right now. but she'll be floatin soon!!!

·
Cost Efish'nt³
939 Posts
just to let those interested know...many...MANY nice boats for sale at the show. some never even seen rain yet much less salt. some used with mojo.

If you have an idea for a boat, it will more than likely be in the line up.

Look forward to seeing ya'll there.

by the way, i will be the guy next to a black gheenoe with a beer in hand and plenty more in the cooler. ;)

·
Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army
5,303 Posts
Custom Gheenoe news letter from today.

·
Beer is good, Beer is good, and stuff!
1,607 Posts
Man, I sure hate to miss this, but I've got to work in Jacksonville all weekend. Probably going to save me a bunch o money. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts