SOLD/EXPIRED 25hp mercury and 15' Duracraft

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by jbo, Jun 25, 2007.

1. jbo

jbo Well-Known Member

2003 tiller steer electric start mercury 2 stroke short shaft outboard on 15 foot long, 42 inch wide 1988 duracraft. All welded hull in good shape. Front casting deck. New carpet on floorboards, new lights, new seats. Less than 10 hours on motor. Minn kota riptide 55lb thrust trolling motor used only once. Neither motor ever used in saltwater. Galvanized trailer, not pretty but functional. New hubs, wheels, and lights. Buy the whole package and use it as is, or put the mercury and trolling motor on your skiff and then sell the jon boat. Respond to my classified ad on craigslist if you are interested.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/boa/359353259.html

Thanks,
    Jay

2. litlblusrn4bigred

litlblusrn4bigred Well-Known Member

no pics? would you be willing to part with the motor? if so, how much? thanks.

3. jbo

jbo Well-Known Member

I'll try and figure out how to post some pictures tomorrow. Need to add some to the Craigslist ad anyway. I may be willing to consider selling just the motor in the future (are you referring to the mercury or the minn kota?), but for now I'd like to try and sell the entire boat as-is. Got another boat and the jon boat is just taking up space in the garage.

Thanks,
    Jay

4. litlblusrn4bigred

litlblusrn4bigred Well-Known Member

i was referring to the merc. if you dont sell the boat and selling motor. please let meknow. thanks