Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

new to the site so hello to all. have a 2001 mercury 25 2-stroke electric start for sale, excellent shape. clean title in hand, cranks first pull everytime. tried to make it work on my new boat, but need a long shaft. so, WTT for same 25 mercury 2-stroke, year is less important than condition.

will let go for $1850 cash, but would much rather trade.

located in Charleston, SC.

Thanks.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
73 Posts
you any good with working on 2 strokes
i just dismantled a long shaft for a powerhead for mine can check the lower unit for you.I never checked it because all i wanted was the powerhead if your interested. I have no use for the parts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, id be very interested. all i need is the mid section, but would take to foot as well if you didnt need it. where you located?

·
I Love microskiff.com!
73 Posts
I am in florida i have thew midsection and the lower unit a little paint and they should bolt right on. the brackets and everything else should match up. give me a couple of days to see how to package them for shipment.i can just bolt the midsection to the lower unit and build a stand or something. then you can just have it picked up and shipped

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No worries. i have a friend that travels back and forth from Fl to SC regularly. i can get him to pic it up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts