Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states.
2003 Mercury 25 hp two stroke tiller motor with 20” shaft and electric start.
This was on my son’s 16’ Smitty and used almost everyday / night When the weather allows. (Must be nice)
In the last year the following has been done.
  • Water Pump, Lower resealed.
  • Thermostat
  • Complete carb kit / Rebuild
  • New starter.
  • New exhaust plate gasket.
Pulled off the boat 1-16-21.
No known issues, runs great from cold start to WOT and in between.
Paint is not pretty, cowling could use a paint job. His stern light was cowling mounted as there was nowhere else on the boat that was out of the way.
He fishes the sunset and dock lights religiously during the week and all of upper tampa bay on the weekends.
His new motor was payment for upholding his end of the deal at school, otherwise he would still be running it.
The proceeds of the sale at his discretion will be to fund his ultralight jackplate and new prop.
This is the lowest priced 25 I have seen anywhere.
Id rather someone get use of it rather than it sit in my warehouse, no low balls or tire kickers please The price is very fair. If not sold, I will find a hull and sell the package together.
also available:
TH Marine mini jack. Fixed plate, new motor base plate too large, would not fit.
Power Tech 3 blade stainless prop.
Located in Tampa near the TIA airport.
no problem starting it on the stand / compression test for a serious buyer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Motor has been sold.
anybody know how to edit a post To mark as sold?

As the title states.
2003 Mercury 25 hp two stroke tiller motor with 20” shaft and electric start.
This was on my son’s 16’ Smitty and used almost everyday / night When the weather allows. (Must be nice)
In the last year the following has been done.
  • Water Pump, Lower resealed.
  • Thermostat
  • Complete carb kit / Rebuild
  • New starter.
  • New exhaust plate gasket.
Pulled off the boat 1-16-21.
No known issues, runs great from cold start to WOT and in between.
Paint is not pretty, cowling could use a paint job. His stern light was cowling mounted as there was nowhere else on the boat that was out of the way.
He fishes the sunset and dock lights religiously during the week and all of upper tampa bay on the weekends.
His new motor was payment for upholding his end of the deal at school, otherwise he would still be running it.
The proceeds of the sale at his discretion will be to fund his ultralight jackplate and new prop.
This is the lowest priced 25 I have seen anywhere.
Id rather someone get use of it rather than it sit in my warehouse, no low balls or tire kickers please The price is very fair. If not sold, I will find a hull and sell the package together.
also available:
TH Marine mini jack. Fixed plate, new motor base plate too large, would not fit.
Power Tech 3 blade stainless prop.
Located in Tampa near the TIA airport.
no problem starting it on the stand / compression test for a serious buyer.

View attachment 164673 View attachment 164675 View attachment 164676

1 - 2 of 2 Posts