SOLD/EXPIRED 25 Hp Evinrude electric start with 14 ft V-hull Stumpknocker

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by OakHill63, Apr 8, 2013.

1. OakHill63

OakHill63 I Love microskiff.com!

I have a 25hp rude w/elec start (never seen salt) on a 14ft Stumpknocker (not "v" shaped flat bottom...true v-hull). Galvanized trailer. I just had a deck put on the front and the entire inside gel-coated. Boat looks brand new. The engine runs awesome. Was my father's (pasted away recently) he fished the Swan-knee River (haven't a clue on the spelling) only. Entire boat motor and trailer like new. Selling for $1950. New to site...haven't figured the picture posting out yet. I'll send pictures thru email. Was giving to my son, but he's leaving for the Navy in July. (don't know where he'll be stationed)

2. tandrewcox

tandrewcox I Love microskiff.com!

Very interested. How old is the hull/motor?

3. OakHill63

The hull and motor are 1998. You won't find a motor in this condition anywhere but a showroom. My dad fished strictly fresh water. It sat in his woodshop for several years after he bought a 50hp Honda for his Starcraft. When he passed away I got it and had the waterpump impeller changed (thought it might have dry rotted). I'd be surprized if the motor has 200 hours on it. I can send pictures if you'd like. (don't know how to put them on this site).

4. OakHill63