SOLD/EXPIRED $ 21,000 Ranger Banshee Extreme

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by 4m4387, Nov 4, 2013.

1. 4m4387

4m4387 I Love microskiff.com!

2011 BANSHEE EXTREME. Yamaha 60 H.P. Four Stroke with Low Hours. Warranty thru 2017 This boat is fully equipped with Many Custom features and Extras. Their has been some additional Ranger Rod holders added to the Poling Platform by Action Welding along with a Custom Casting Platform with Two Rod Holders for the Bow. It is ready for the flats with more than enough power with a Minn Kota RipTide 80 pound Trolling motor. With a 24 Volt system powered by two dependable Blue Top Optima Marine Batteries and a Marine Deca Starting Battery for the engine and accessories, and a 3 bank Minn Kota on Board Charger makes it easy to maintain them all fully Charged with one plug . The Ranger Banshee is also equipped with BOB's Hydraulic Jack Plate and a Perko Battery selector switch , and Humminbird GPS / Fishfinder, along with a Pro Series Power Pole and Yamaha Gauges . All loaded on a Load Master Aluminum Trailer! This is an incredibly Shallow draft Ride approx 5''. The Banshee Extreme is a overall hull length of 16' 8", the Banshee offers unbelievable opportunities for pursuing fish in skinny water. Banshees feature the sound deadening stealth of rounded chines and upright, level foam flotation. The beamy layout includes a solid, spacious interior, lockable storage, Custom fitted seating, 14' side rod storages, and skid-resistant decks all in a stow-and-go-almost-anywhere. This Boat has been meticulously taken care of and it has been a lot of fun to fish from and run. It drafts less than 6 inches with 2 people and gear and runs about 35 mph. This boat is already rigged and ready to fish. Motivated seller , call with offers .239 699-0023 or 239-540-9997 [​IMG]

2. monte

monte I Love microskiff.com!

location? any trim tabs?

3. 4m4387

Yes the Banshee has Lenco trim tabs and the Boat is located in Cape Coral Fla. and is usually under cover .

4. monte

monte I Love microskiff.com!

i was just down in your neck of the woods. wish i had a chance to swing by and take a look.

5. 4m4387

Yea buddy , call me with any questions or come by and look the boat over would be better . Its a Clean Rig . Warranty thru 2017

6. Shoalwater551

Shoalwater551 I Love microskiff.com!