Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I know a lot about falling, but generally only down stairs with a sudden stop hitting pilings with my head, so I get it.

Was unaware of Boeshield, thanks for the tip. I've only had two boats that I used in saltwater, the Glide I had last year for a few months which got washed down after every trip, and decades ago a Stratus Bay boat that was sponsored so I only had it for a year. So certainly I'm a newbie to maintaining a boat used in the salt all the time. Any/all advice is greatly appreciated.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,146 Posts
Congrats, she looks great. Look forward to hearing more about her performance when you get her out on the water.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
So I found out my EVO was two timing me at the Ritz Carlton today with a sweet looking Caimen. I've never even stayed at a Ritz Carlton! What kind of precedent is this setting for our future relationship? She sure is a dusie!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a '19 EVO, they were just doing some work for me. For sure once you get to the next size engine block from the 60/70 I think the 115 is a no brainer. I went with a little ol 60 though lol. I keep telling myself I want more speed but Im not sure. I rode on my buddies beavertail with a 115 and its a little much!

I keep a cooler on top of my live well now and I use it to step down off the platform. Well I ate #($* getting on it a few weeks back and now Im think about having them weld up something like yours, hence why Ill be checking it out.

You will see when you pick it up, you end up wandering around the shop checking out other peoples builds. Its always cool to see what people come up with.
On a past build I saw where EC had fabbed up a small step platform, kind of like a front casting platform, for an easy quick step up onto the poling platform. I recall the Owner commenting that it was one of the most liked features of his skiff; Kevin would have pictures...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey there,
I went to the ritz event, you got a great looking boat! I attached a few more shots of your rig with mine behind it :D. You’re going to love the step, it’s a game changer!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Thanks for the pics! Yours is a sweet looking rig as well. Actually doing a step up casting platform as well. In Orlando now headed to East Cape to see it in person for the first time and confirm a few things.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts