Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 HB Guide 2013 Skeeter SX240
58 Posts
Message him
Sorry for the bad delivery of the question! I am curious if the seller is not happy with the performance for which he was expecting when building the vessel. Not happy with the lay out? Building boats is like building houses, there is always something you would change after the fact! I have been eyeing Sabine versatile’s for a couple of years now for south La fishing and hunting on the deltas but have not personally spoken to anyone with a Sabine because they’re not in our area as much as the Texas coast
It's a question that anybody interested in that boat will want to know the answer to and one that a lot of ads have in the posting. It's not like you're cracking on him about his choice of motor or his price

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Sorry for the bad delivery of the question! I am curious if the seller is not happy with the performance for which he was expecting when building the vessel. Not happy with the lay out? Building boats is like building houses, there is always something you would change after the fact! I have been eyeing Sabine versatile’s for a couple of years now for south La fishing and hunting on the deltas but have not personally spoken to anyone with a Sabine because they’re not in our area as much as the Texas coast
The boat has incredible performance and I get around 32mph out of it with 3 people. The boat will tackle 3”s of water with the tunnel. It will not slide and it’s a purely badass boat.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
The boat has incredible performance and I get around 32mph out of bbs
It's a question that anybody interested in that boat will want to know the answer to and one that a lot of ads have in the posting. It's not like you're cracking on him about his choice of motor or his price
I’m not offended, but there is private messaging. I’m selling the boat because I can and if it doesn’t sell I could care less. I had listed on Facebook marketplace and it was an absolute joke. At least here, normally, people know what they’re looking at. I buy and sell boats all the time and will continue do so. It’s hard to beat a Sabine and I would recommend them to anyone. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Glad to see we have some forum referees to keep us in check!
Message him
I’m not hard to get in contact with. That’s why my number is listed and my email is [email protected]. The boat is listed in the classified section and not the discussion section. Although, I’m happy to help with performance and why I’m selling in the proper platform. The question has been answered in this thread, but I hope that’s the last time I need to answer such a question. If you seriously considering buying it I’m happy to take you on a sea trial. Also, I do appreciate the kind comments about the build...keep em coming.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
183 Posts
Very Nice! What does it draft with 2 people and fly gear? What depth is needed to get on plane over a hard bottom?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Very Nice! What does it draft with 2 people and fly gear? What depth is needed to get on plane over a hard bottom?
It will run in spit. If you’re are interested in the boat and we agree on a price you are more than welcome to come sea trial the skiff.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts