12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Water Boat Watercraft Vehicle Plant community

Plant Boat Vehicle Tree Watercraft

Road surface Asphalt Grass Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Gas Hood Automotive exterior

Hood Naval architecture Vehicle Tree Watercraft

Water Boat Vehicle Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Watercraft

Buddy custom built this for himself. I convinced him to sell it to me when he got the go ahead to build another one. One of only 2 pocket tunnel / raised & reinforced transom Dorado's ever built. No inner liner and full stringer system. The lightest and strongest dorado skiff ever built. I've only added on some accessories. 4 Blade stainless prop, hydraulic steering, cavi plate, remote trolling motor, JL Audio system, Bilge and trickle charger. I do not take credit for the build or any of the work done to it. All work was done @ Snooklife Customs. You can find him on facebook.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Pricing? location?
It's listed for 24'9 and located in New Port Richey florida. Heres a copy of my sales thread with all the info off the top of my head.

2020 Custom Dorado skiff 2020 aluminum trailer 2014 tohatsu tldi 50hp outboard (replaced cowling and never changed the stickers) Bobs 6in hydraulic jack plate Sea star hydraulic steering Swc4 power tech stainless steel prop Tmr racing scoops Shaw wing cavitation plate All upgraded fuel/hydraulic lines JL audio head unit and speakers Custom center console and helm 12x6 stainless steel bennet electric tabs Haswing remote trolling motor LED Navi lights On board charger w/ 2 new batteries Quick connect charging port Automatic bilge pump w/float This dorado has been fully customized from the mold. Raised and reinforced transom to accept full jack plate and larger motor. One of only two dorados ever built with a pocket tunnel. Full stringer system and instead of the inner liner. This is the lightest and strongest dorado ever built. Skiff was built by a dorado employee for himself.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Out of curiousity where is that water your running that skiff in? It looks a lot like the Savannah’s near my home is the only reason ask
Nope it's just a local lake down the street from where I keep my boat. I had it serviced and wanted to make sure everything was working before I listed it. Lake is located in hernando florida

1 - 11 of 11 Posts