Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Congratulations on the new motor. I repowered with a new df60 last year and love it. Was hard to get used to how quiet it is after being used to a 200hp 2 stroke.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I had a merc 2 stroke, it is a big difference I was amazed when I was in neutral and the water coming out the pisser was louder than the motor.

·
Fly Fishing Shaman
6,387 Posts
View attachment 67358 Got my pathfinder back today from the shop got her re powered with a new Suzuki 50, got 6 year warranty did some of the first couple hours of break in today so far seems like a great motor very quiet.
Just curious, what did your re-power Suzuki 50 run, w/ warranty and install, after taxes, out the door?

Congratulations on the new motor. I repowered with a new df60 last year and love it. Was hard to get used to how quiet it is after being used to a 200hp 2 stroke.
Same question.... What did your re-power Suzuki 60 run, w/ warranty and install, after taxes, out the door?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With everything cables,remote, motor, prop, everything I had to have it cost me right at 7k. Suzuki standard warranty is 3 years but they were running promo for double so I got 6 years.

·
BBA Counselor
7,230 Posts
7k is a really good deal. Did you get the C10 or analog gauges? Where did you get her?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Just curious, what did your re-power Suzuki 50 run, w/ warranty and install, after taxes, out the door?
Same question.... What did your re-power Suzuki 60 run, w/ warranty and install, after taxes, out the door?
I’m out of town and don’t have the paperwork with me but if I remember correctly it was about $5,400-5,500 for the motor with the 3+3 warranty, and then came to about $7,400 total after the install, prop, new controls, new steering cable, etc. I remember the install and labor was not nearly as good a deal as buying the motor outright, but I was headed out of town and wanted to be able to start fishing when I got back the next month... Diamond Motors and Marine in New Smyrna

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Analog with digital hour meter on it, carver marine in folkston ga, jam up boat mechanic. Only person I trust to work on my boat. It would be about 200 bucks cheaper to get a black motor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts