Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 Solo Skiff with 2019 Tohatsu 6hp with only 10 hours on it and 3 years of warranty. It has Marine Matt installed , Hatch on bow , Transom saver , Stake out pole W/ mount , 6 gal gas tank , Seat installed , Keel guard , paddle , Railblaza rod holders and track mounts , Trailer with brand new axel, hubs , tires , springs . If you ever wanted a kayak with a motor this is it . It will run about 15 mph and is very stable . Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking . Asking 4000.00

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just want something bigger and a little faster. I thought I could possibly take my nephew with me sometime but tried it and didn’t feel safe. I fish saltwater and travel a long distance to get to fishing grounds would like to be able to get back to the dock a little faster if bad weather pops up. Yes it’s still available. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
This interests me, I'm in Gainesville. I'm new to boating so I hope you dont mind my possible redundancy in the questions I ask. See I have a small acura ilx with 206 HP. Any idea if it would have a problem towing the trailer? Also what are the mounts up front I see?

·
Registered
488 Posts
This interests me, I'm in Gainesville. I'm new to boating so I hope you dont mind my possible redundancy in the questions I ask. See I have a small acura ilx with 206 HP. Any idea if it would have a problem towing the trailer? Also what are the mounts up front I see?
Not my boat, so take my response lightly. The whole boat/motor/trailer probably weighs less than 500 pounds. You might lose some fuel economy, but any vehicle that can install a tow hitch with wiring can pull this.

The black square is a mounting puck for a trolling motor, and the chrome "thing" is a stick-it anchor mount. You push a long (usually 6-8') fiberglass pole down through the mount and into the ground below water as an anchor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts