Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my Versatile. It is a great shallow water skiff. It poles and spins on a dime. The boat is washed and the motor is rinsed after every outing. Garage kept. Great Shape. It had its 20 hour service back in June of this year. I use it maybe twice a month. I'd say it has around 50 hours. I'm asking 43K or best reasonable offer. More Pictures Available on Request. Serious Inquiries Only Please. Located in Deer Park, TX. Contact me at [email protected]

Sabine Versatile Aluminum Poling Skiff
Front and Rear Dry Storage Hatch
17 Gallon Fuel Tank
Under Gunnel Rod Holders - 6 Rod Tubes
Odyssey 925 Cranking Battery
Under Gunnel Lighting
Blue Sea 12 Panel Fuse Bank
750 Rule Bilge Pump
Forward Deck Pop-Up Cleat
Complete Storm Gray Seadek Package
Tohatsu 60hp 4-stroke 20" Shaft
McClain HD Aluminum Trailer - LED Lights and Tie Downs - Removable Tongue - Spare Tire
SS Steering Wheel - Tachometer - Fuel Gauge -Hydraulic Steering
Rear Seat Cushion Upgraded Rear Set Gas Shock
Back Rest Built Into the Poling Platform with Cushion
Cup Holder in Poling Platform
Atlas Micro Hydraulic Jackplate
Removable Grab Bars on Poling Platform & Casting Platform
Lenco Trim Tabs
USB Power Plug Mounted Inside Storage Compartment and 12V Mounted on Console
Tibor Pushpole Platform Holder
2 Stake-out Stick Holders Bolted to Transom
22' Stiffy Guide push pole
Yeti Tie-Downs
Battery Tender Trolling Motor Plug
Raymarine Axiom GPS with Transducer - No Sidescan - Navionics Card
12V Minnkota Powerdrive Trolling Motor with iPilot
Bauman 3 Blade Stainless Steel Prop - Slightly Cupped
Extra Stock Tohatsu Prop Included
All Manuals Included
CEAA862E-C72A-4371-8668-7D3F8986D12E_1_201_a.jpeg E116244A-49A0-458A-969C-C1CF587A5F92_1_201_a.jpeg 38AA9579-730F-4D15-8B89-719562525BCD_1_201_a.jpeg DD59464F-C15F-4B2C-92F7-E8A8EAAFD8E2_1_201_a.jpeg 1FDB021F-10FA-4804-971D-93D126AA958E_1_201_a.jpeg 2A251962-0CFD-4649-A3D6-809B037F8C53_1_201_a.jpeg 9CF7EC41-7AAE-4B6F-8677-91D6765B2C78_1_201_a.jpeg 8717A485-0728-49E8-BE62-074A66F274DF_1_201_a.jpeg 38CED434-D99F-494F-99E9-FB35E04BD72E_1_201_a.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have to ask, "what does a Trump victory have to do with the sale of the boat"?
Bump for a sweet ride and some facts after my opinion;

Only assuming he cares about money... since this would be a financial decision to purchase a boat... and the winner could lighten his client list if budgets tighten up.

Biden's tax increases are focused on the wealthy and target three key areas: raising the top income tax rate to 39.6% for those making above $400,000; hiking the rate on capital gains to 39.6% for investment income above $1 million; and imposing a 12.4% payroll tax on income above $400,000. Payroll taxes currently only apply to the first $137,700 of an individual's income. Source:Comparing the Biden and Trump tax plans: Will you pay more?

Plan Highlights
Repeal the TCJA components for high-income filers
Impose 12.4% Social Security payroll tax for wages above $400k
Increase the corporate income tax to 28%
Establish a corporate minimum tax on book income
Double the tax rate on GILTI and impose it country-by-country
Temporarily increase the generosity of the Child Tax Credit and Dependent Credit
Source: Details and Analysis of Biden’s Tax Plan

glws

·
Registered
2021 Hell’s Bay Marquesa being built, 2013 Hell’s Bay Marquesa sold, 2017 Ankona Shadowcast 18
110 Posts
I heard the same thing from a friend who has enough money to buy what he wants but is waiting to see what happens. Rational or not freedom lovers are holding their breath. I think the other thing people don’t think about is corporations don’t pay taxes the consumer does. Every item produced has a cost to manufacture and distribute then a company must make profits otherwise no point in existing so any taxes fees etc. are passed on to the consumer in the cost of the product. The cost-of-living will dramatically increase therefore less money for discretionary spending. In Florida with the minimum wage increase on the ballot if passed that will dramatically increase the cost of every day items as the currency is devalued. Unfortunately people don’t understand that minimum wage workers have a short time at minimum wage then they gain skills and are more valuable to employers which increases their salaries. Sorry to derail it’s a super cool skiff and an Everglades and north Florida dream I’m sure it will sell no matter what happens to our republic. Get educated and vote to preserve our republic as founded because it works better than any place ever has on the planet.

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
I have to ask, "what does a Trump victory have to do with the sale of the boat"?
ECONOMY! I am afraid to say, my late 2021 plan of getting my company up and going strong depends on this election! And this isn’t a decision that was made solely on the deep red patriotic blood that flows in my veins! It was made only after
(1) Never start a luxury based biz in an election year!
(2) Never start a biz when corporate tax hikes are being promised!
(3) Always listen to those that actually do the trading on the floor! 😉

Reactions: Vincent A Sawchuk

·
Registered
146 Posts
Biden will put this country in the worst DEPRESSION this country has ever seen. Smack is right. These people better wake up!!!

·
Registered
877 Posts
ECONOMY! I am afraid to say, my late 2021 plan of getting my company up and going strong depends on this election! And this isn’t a decision that was made solely on the deep red patriotic blood that flows in my veins! It was made only after
(1) Never start a luxury based biz in an election year!
(2) Never start a biz when corporate tax hikes are being promised!
(3) Always listen to those that actually do the trading on the floor! 😉
Unless it's a marijuana or bright colored hair dying business

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will include all coast guard required safety gear. Two inflatable PFDs, One Throwable Device, Flare Gun, Airhorn, Transom Saver and a 20' Dock Rope - All items less than a year old and in excellent condition. I also have a Sage 7WT Maverick and Sage Spectrum Reel loaded with SA Mastery Fly Line - Great Shape. $ 600.00 OBO.

·
Registered
146 Posts
does it come with any yeti coolers?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts