Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After about 2 years of looking (and begging the wife) I've finally got my boat started. Hope to have delivery before end of Sept. Boat will reside in Houston, fishing Freeport to Beaumont, mostly Galveston Bay. The guys at ECC have been great (and patient) to deal with.

2019 ECC Fury (non-tunnel)
-Side Console, w/2 cup holders, rigging eye, and ghost mounted key/kill switch. Port side grab bar.
-Suzuki 90 w/ Atlas Micro Jackplate
-Simrad NSS9 EVO3 w/ shoot thru hull transducer
-Minn Kota I-pilot Terrova, offset mount. Removable 24V battery setup
-Bonefish Gray deck and hull, Black out package on all components (satin finish)
-Awl grip interiors, all buckets removed, rear center hatch for live well plumbed for O2.
-Storm Gray over black SeaDek on platforms, under gunnels, and cockpit floor (teak style)
-Custom Deluxe Ramlin Aluminum Trailer w/ Swing tongue & 2 speed winch
-Extra thick cushions, light gray with black outline
-Lean bar tubes on both platforms (in case of future needs)
-Rope wrapped steering wheel (Black and Gray)
-JL Audio speakers w/ Blue tooth
-Welded rod holders on platforms (2 rear/1 front)
-Removable rear backrest
-Upgraded Livorsi controls with tilt/trim setup (no black zip ties)
-Raycor Fuel water separator
-All switches inside glove box on rear bulkhead, w/ USB port
-Single flat step on poling platform
-V Marine push pole clips/holder
-3 under gunnel rod holders per side, 1 shotgun/rear facing on port side

Pictures & updates to come, but pretty excited for what comes next...

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,523 Posts
That's going to be a sweet looking ride. If you need a quick fix, come down and let's go out in my Vantage. Same color schemes...

Reactions: TX_Brad

·
I Love microskiff.com!
2020 BT MOSQUITO
83 Posts
Congrats bud! Sounds like a nice setup, cant wait to follow this one as I'm looking hard at the Fury as well. What made you decide against a tunnel & jack plate if you don't mind?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats bud! Sounds like a nice setup, cant wait to follow this one as I'm looking hard at the Fury as well. What made you decide against a tunnel & jack plate if you don't mind?
Had to edit to include the jack plate, it's a must. The tunnel seems like a good idea at times, but not really needed where I fish. Plus the budget of the boat and other options I'd rather have just kept it off the table.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not much progress to report, but the hull, deck and hatches are done, should be getting infused later this week. Dorian delayed things but the guys at ECC are working over to catch back up. Hopefully more photos soon...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice looking design. Hope it lives up to all your dreams. Does your wife go for the line about how nice it is to get all these cheap fish?.....Mine neither.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Never fished one however always thought this was the best looking ECC out there. Always wondered why dont see more of these. Will certainly be on my short list when I am ready for another boat.

Reactions: TX_Brad

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A few more of the current progress. Awl grip finish and most of the assembly for the hull is complete. The cap will be installed this week/early next and rigging started soon after. I thought the initial wait to get the build started would be worse, but I was wrong. It's so close and feels like I'm waiting for Christmas morning over and over again. It'll be well worth it though and I'll soon have it slimed.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts