Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am on deck for my East Cape EXOx build. We are currently working out the build. I am anxious to get the build started and looking forward to fishing off of her.

- 2019 East Cape Evo X Package
- Boat color valspar 5006-7A sea breath (deck and interior), valspar 5006-7c bay mist (hull and console)
- brushed aluminum
- Standard Aluminum Trailer
- Removable Trailer tongue
- Suzuki 60hp White color upgrade
- bob's 4" jack plate
- electronics under seat
- starboard hatch unfinished for all pumps
- Add Port Aft Finished Bucket
- Insulated bucket port hatch
- forward hatch unfinished
- trolling motor plug inside hatch
- offset trolling motor (starboard) quick release mount - full pre rig
- trolling motor quick release port aft
- under gunnal rod holders forward and back
- Fold up cleat
- black rub rail
- pre-rigged for dive ladder
- cup holder console
- floating grab rail over console and console seat
- usb and cig lighterpower in dash (glove box)
- switches in glove box
- removable push pole holders (Aluminum)
- on board battery charger
- live well insulated with bubbler and any recirc pumps (ez pump) (blue)
- All components networked together (trolling motor, Zuke, gas sensor, and Simrad) the XSRs have been software upgraded to network with motorguide
- Dual power pole blades 8ft white
- Dual simrad G07 XSR with totalscan transducer
- Motorguide Xi5 GPS 24v
- lean bar tubes polling platform
- clamp on rod holders on the polling platform
- rod holders on steering wheel side of console angled out (3)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looks like you have a pretty good list going. If you getting your switches done on the inside of the glove box make sure you specify to have the kill switch put on the outside if you plan on using it. I made that mistake and when I fish tournaments I have to ride with my glove box open to use the kill switch. I'd also recommend going with the two tone awlgrip. It looks nice and helps when it's time to wash the boat.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Congrats on the ECS build getting started. Pretty exciting, I know! Looks like you have got it spec'ed out nicely.

I have heard great things about East Cape and how they handle their business, going as far as welcoming "pre owned" EC skiff purchasers to the "EC Family". Pretty classy in my book.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats on the ECS build getting started. Pretty exciting, I know! Looks like you have got it spec'ed out nicely.

I have heard great things about East Cape and how they handle their business, going as far as welcoming "pre owned" EC skiff purchasers to the "EC Family". Pretty classy in my book.
The financing is done and now I am waiting on the build. I am looking forward to watching as she comes together. I have spent a couple years researching the build and waiting for the right time to pull the trigger. This is my retirement gift. The countdown has begun, once she is paid off I can retire.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Keep 1 for GPS/Chart, use the other for gauges, Sonic Hub, sonar, etc. If I remember right, the price difference between qty 2 7" and qty 1 9" isn't much.
Exactly. The XSRs can be networked with the MotorGuide Xi5 GPS with the software upgrade. I have already upgraded the XSRs.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Nice , congrats. I must be behind your build soon . I left my deposit in October for my EVOx and hopefully been hearing from them soon to finalize build specs.

·
Lip Ripper
1,717 Posts
Looking forward to seeing your build!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I sent my RSVP form Sep 4th, 2018. Kevin introduced me to a lender offering 3.99% interest.
Cool , I sent mine in Early October. The wait is killing me. Did he tell you how long it takes to complete after it hits the mold?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Cool , I sent mine in Early October. The wait is killing me. Did he tell you how long it takes to complete after it hits the mold?
I just sold my old boat so the wait is harder now. I think the build will be completed by the end of April. I am waiting on the next step which I believe is working with Adam on some of the finer details of the build.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I just sold my old boat so the wait is harder now. I think the build will be completed by the end of March. I am waiting on the next step which I believe is working with Adam on some of the finer details of the build.
Looking forward to your build pics. I sold my boat in November, didn’t expect it to go that quick .

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,235 Posts
This should be good. I am considering an EVO for my next boat after my Vantage.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts