Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Im finally in the works! I wont ruin it with the details for now, instead Ill drag you guys along for the ride. No instant gratification in this house! Here are some teaser shots....

deck.jpg
hatches.jpg
boat gear.jpg

On the note of safety gear since I am obviously buying all of that now....what else would you all carry?

So far I have my Type IV, handheld floating VHF, horn, electric flare, whistle, flag, dye,and chem lights, and a NoCry LED spotlight.

Im going tomorrow to buy 2 of the mustang inflatable PFD's and my PLB. For the PLB I am thinking this one...https://www.boemarine.com/acr-aqualink-153-plb-personal-locator-beacon.html

I am going to build a waterproof first aid kit as most of the kits I find have mostly BS in them. Lets just say I have some experience in the field and am going to build my own.

Any other recommendations or thoughts on what I have so far?

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Well, Im finally in the works! I wont ruin it with the details for now, instead Ill drag you guys along for the ride. No instant gratification in this house! Here are some teaser shots....

View attachment 91534 View attachment 91536 View attachment 91538

On the note of safety gear since I am obviously buying all of that now....what else would you all carry?

So far I have my Type IV, handheld floating VHF, horn, electric flare, whistle, flag, dye,and chem lights, and a NoCry LED spotlight.

Im going tomorrow to buy 2 of the mustang inflatable PFD's and my PLB. For the PLB I am thinking this one...https://www.boemarine.com/acr-aqualink-153-plb-personal-locator-beacon.html

I am going to build a waterproof first aid kit as most of the kits I find have mostly BS in them. Lets just say I have some experience in the field and am going to build my own.

Any other recommendations or thoughts on what I have so far?
Fire extinguisher,room on the bow for me.

·
Registered
141 Posts
East Cape seems to be turning out some awesome boats right now. I haven't read a single bad thing about the customer experience or end product on here.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts