Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2018 SPEAR EVERGLADEZ
Up for sale is my Spear. This is Harry's Latest hull. Now is your chance to own a true work of art that was designed by a true fly fishing and boat building legend without the wait time or hefty price. For those of you in the know, you already know what amazing boat this is. It drafts super skinny and poles deadly quite, and planes effortlessly in almost nothing. It eats a chop and is extremely dry. You can fish two people easily plus yourself and the boat still cruises at 30mph. The boat and motor are virtually in new condition with under 50hrs approximately. Recent sevice performed approximately 5hrs ago. I kept the boat super simple and clean with removable tank and plenty of storage up front or in the rear, with a blank canvas to design and do with what you like. The trailer is a dry launch custom trailer which allows the axles to stay dry while launching, which I pulled with a toyota prius (which should tell you how light it is!) The boat has been kept in my garage, out of the elements, and always with a fresh coat of wax inside and out. There are a few scratches on the bottom, which is par for the course for anyone who sight fishes. I am a 45 year old chiropractor who is meticulous with my things and I do not push my stuff hard. I am selling because I do not use it often enough and I am getting a pontoon boat to take my grandson and family on. Seems like a downgrade but when you get older, life and priorities change. The boat is amazing and if you know anything about them, you will want to come see this one. I even believe that Harry uses my boat as his display picture on his website.... I will list the specs below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, but please respect my time, and only serious inquires.... asking 22,010 obo located in Punta Gorda cell 2392820255

specs
2018 Spear Boatworks EvergladeZ
LOA 17'6
2019 Tohatsu 30hp (warranty thru 2024) electric start and power tilt
Tiller extension with tilt and trim
Lenco trim tabs
custom poling platform with cushion and rod holders
6 gallon removeable tank
IMG_1663.JPG
IMG_1680.JPG
IMG_1663.JPG
IMG_1669.JPG
IMG_1680.JPG
)
IMG_1659.JPG

·
Forgotten Coaster
2,549 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Location, price? Is that a 15 or 20" shaft Tohatsu? Nice skiff!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry, Im located in punta gorda florida, and the price is $ 22,010. its a 15 inch

·
Registered
970 Posts
Sweet skiff. GLWS.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts