2019 Yamaha 25 electric start- 22 hours
CMC electric trim and tilt plate
Raymarine dragonfly pro 4
Yeti cooler with yeti cushion to fit in cooler cradle
Push pole
Perco switch
Push pole holders
Tiller extension
Live well with pump and stand pipe, can be used for dry storage also.
Quick release bracket and all wiring done for trolling motor, battery tray in front hatch, trolling motor not included but will include battery which has not been used.

If red powder coat is an issue I can have it removed down to just the aluminum. I love the color combo but I know some may not agree.

Reason for selling: got an offer I couldn’t refuse on another one and need this one gone in order to make that happen. I love this skiff and will be building another one as soon as I can afford to own 2 boats.

11k for all. Thanks for looking. price is negotiable minus a few of those items! 863-398-2502

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@Ageewhy Venture Trailer is in great shape. Mag wheels, i can measure exactly but it’ll fit in a spot in my little garage that’s just under 19’. Trailer was purchased in 2018, the first 7 or 8 trips were all to a local lake. Tires are in good shape. Feel free to reach out to me at anytime.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Noah,
Is the boat still available? Also, would it be possible to get a total length from bow to where outboard ends? Looking for skiff to fit in a toy hauler. I have a Ranger 168 Phantom and it’s too big. I live in Ruskin, Fl. Thank you, Oscar

1 - 16 of 16 Posts