Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2018 14 Exuma snookaholic skiff. Like new, in great condition. 2018 aluminum continental trailer. Powered by a brand new white 2018 suzuki 25hp with 0 hours, electric tilt and trim, and electric start, 6 years warranty, just bought the engine. . Not desperate to sell, will continue using it, considering going to a different route but may end up keeping this skiff. $11000or $11500 with touch screen simrad GPS/Fish finder. May go a little less if trailer is not needed, or without engine. Below is my craigslist ad. Text me at 727-204-0175 if interested. Located in Palm Harbor Florida

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/boa/d/ft-skiff/6764380688.html
snook.jpg
snook1.jpg
snook3.jpg
snook4.jpg

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'd encourage you to pull it out of the garage an take a profile pic of it. I just tried to find one on Google and couldn't, and I didn't see one on the manufacturers website either.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd encourage you to pull it out of the garage an take a profile pic of it. I just tried to find one on Google and couldn't, and I didn't see one on the manufacturers website either.
Ya, I couldn’t find any other ones either. They only made a couple. Just lowered the price down to $9500 too

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
So there was a guy on this forum a long time ago that had that boat before exuma but it was always called a snookaholic. Being from Exuma this looks like a good deal for someone.

I have seen the green 22 in person with twins and I really like that boat

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just bought a Carolina skiff j12 for my 11 year old, has a 2016 mercury 25hp that I’m going to sell to replace with a 2.5hp. So if anyone would rather have the merc on this boat, I’ll knock the price down another $500

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price is now $5000 for the boat and trailer only.

I have a 2016 mercury 25hp with low hours on it for the boat if needed, for an additional $2800.

Prices is firm.

Text me at 727-204-0175

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ya, boats arnt selling to good right now. Got a 17 mako and a Sundance skiff I need to get rid of to, have both of them priced real low too I feel.

Once it warms up a little, and them tax returns hit, should be able to clear all these boats out!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump

Engines are sold. Will sell boat with a older trailer for $4400, or with the new 2018 trailer pictured for $4800

1 - 21 of 21 Posts