Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
994BB1AE-A777-4DB8-8F6B-E8C37A2DDDE6.jpeg 50EE6154-02B8-4AA9-BDEA-681161111FE6.jpeg I bought this boat last year but health concerns have worsened so I am offering it for sale.
2017 Skopoke with 40 hp Yamaha tiller with 48 hrs. Aluminum
Magic Tilt trailer with new wheels and electric winch
I have had all bruises removed that occurred during loading and added side braces to prevent it happening again

Beautiful flat skiff that polls
like a Hewes Redfisher.
SS prop and tilt / trim
Has sound system and lots of teak trim

Asking 19,900. Will entertain reasonable offers but no low ballers. I don’t have to sell it.

Attachments

G

·
0 Posts
That is a great looking boat. I think I'm leaning towards a center console or side console, however. Sorry to hear you're having to sell this beauty. I've been through Southport a few times and have, for years, enjoyed reading the books of your native son, Robert Ruark. We have/had a home not far from you in Little Washington, NC. It got hammered by the recent hurricane and I doubt we'll rebuild.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man, you have great taste in boats...good luck with the sale and best wishes.
Thanks. Took it in for service and everyone crowds around. She is so pretty it will make u cry.
Also have new spare and cover. I have been living in a state of denial about my health. My heart is failing and I don’t need to leave my wife with a boat to get rid of

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don’t be afraid to make me an offer. At worse- I can say no.
This boat is seriously for sale and I will deliver to Brunswick Ga if you give a deposit.

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
The best built 15' out there...and the most 15' I have ever seen. I saw it when it was new and the pictures do not do it justice.
It will go soon.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AC73924F-A04E-4957-AF70-C525ACFE7B6B.jpeg Thanks for the well wishes. Will someone say it’s ugly so I won’t feel so bad about selling it!!
It runs as good as it looks. Have teak chair if new buyer is interested

·
Forgotten Coaster
2,436 Posts
OK, it's so ugly that 95% of us on here will be absolutely mortified to have it parked in our garages. Or even worse, pole across a flat while other boaters drooled with envy. ;)

So sorry to hear about the health issues. Have always enjoyed reading the threads about your "restoration" projects. Some lucky devil is going to get a cherry heirloom skiff.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK, it's so ugly that 95% of us on here will be absolutely mortified to have it parked in our garages. Or even worse, pole across a flat while other boaters drooled with envy. ;)

So sorry to hear about the health issues. Have always enjoyed reading the threads about your "restoration" projects. Some lucky devil is going to get a cherry heirloom skiff.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lots of info on Willy Roberts web site and Skifflife. 5ft 10 wide and 410 lbs. draft 5-6 in. Photos of this boat. Also u tube videos of a Slopoke crossing Biscayne Bay in a chop. Good information

·
I Love microskiff.com!
483 Posts
That's a beautiful skiff and I really like the teak chair... wish I could buy it just so I had an excuse to visit Bald Head.

Sorry to hear about your health.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts