- Dawn Patrol Grey with grey over black Sea Dek
- Custom poling platform, quick remove capable for low bridges or mangroves with custom Power Pole Micro mount
- Power Pole Micro with 8' stake out pole and remotes. Set up for battery (included) and includes wiring if you want to wire it
- 20 hp Suzuki with Powertech 12P with cup and Stiffy Shaw Long Wing, CMC tilt and trim, Approximately 250 hours (guessing) and just had full service and new hub on prop. Runs like a sewing machine. Estimated 26mph solo and 23mph with a guest. Sips fuel. Average day burns 1.5 gallons.
- Lithium cranking battery
- House battery purchased 7/20
- Lowrance HDS7 with standard transducer on ram mount
- 55# 12v MinnKota Trolling motor (hardly ever used) with new plugs on quick release mount with foot speed control
- V Marine spools for push pole holder. Missing V marine push pole caddy (mount is there, caddy was stolen)
- Towee factory cover
- Carbon Marine Tiller extension with tilt and trim
- 3 Gallon fuel cell
- Bilge pump
- All new LED nav and anchor lights
- Galvanized trailer in very good condition
- New spare with aluminum wheel
- Vortex hubs just serviced
- Swing tongue
- New springs and axle hardware
- LED lights
Normal wear including minor scratches as expected for a skiff like this. This skiff is VERY fishy. I have whacked some serious fish in all types of waters in this thing. From creeks to Bays, this skiff has been there. Only selling because I just got my replacement. Always stored inside and under cover. Very well maintained. Every thing works. Poles with two fingers, into the wind.
Draft is 4-4.5" depending on load.
20' long with swing tongue. 74" wide. 70" tall on trailer.
Yeti Load out, Yeti cooler, and Yeti chair not included. I posted with them so you can see how I run her.
PM your number if interested.
EDITED Year- because I have too many boats and I don't remember when I bought them (according to my wife)