Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2017 Maverick HPX-S for sale with a Mercury 60hp 4 Stroke - 200 hours. The boat runs flawlessly - no hiccups whatsoever. Kingston Gray Hull, Oyster White Deck, Black Matte Powder Coat Package. The boat has been very lightly used and stored in a carport all its life. All the bells and whistles, including a decked out Ameritrail Trailer. Asking $46k OBO. The full listing is on boat trader:

https://www.boattrader.com/listing/2017-maverick-mirage-17-hpx-s-103480942/

Top Speed: 36mph
17 Gallon Fuel Tank
7-8 miles per gallon
Draft: Honest 6 inches with two anglers

Attachments

·
I Love microskiff.com!
16 Posts
Would you consider selling the skiff without the Mercury and the power pole? If so, any idea what your price would be?

And, where is the skiff located?

·
Forgotten Coaster
2,416 Posts
I know they're good motors, but a Merc just looks so weird on a MBG product. Damn good looking skiff though.
It does seem out of context, but Mercury engines are now an available option on some MBG models.

Nice ride. GLWS.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not firm on the $46k. Just a start point for negotiation. The boat has such minimal signs of wear that I think its a solid starting point...especially when these boat companies nowadays are charging $60k+ for these things with all the options etc. I'm happy to entertain any offer.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I know they're good motors, but a Merc just looks so weird on a MBG product. Damn good looking skiff though.
Right? You mostly see Yamis on Mavericks. Good looking boat! GLWS.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2017 Maverick HPX-S for sale with a Mercury 60hp 4 Stroke - 200 hours. The boat runs flawlessly - no hiccups whatsoever. Kingston Gray Hull, Oyster White Deck, Black Matte Powder Coat Package. The boat has been very lightly used and stored in a carport all its life. All the bells and whistles, including a decked out Ameritrail Trailer. Asking $46k OBO. The full listing is on boat trader:

https://www.boattrader.com/listing/2017-maverick-mirage-17-hpx-s-103480942/

Top Speed: 36mph
17 Gallon Fuel Tank
7-8 miles per gallon
Draft: Honest 6 inches with two anglers

Still for sale?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks for everything guys. She went to a great home this past Thursday. Wishing all of you a happy and healthy 2019 with tight lines!
wanted to ask you a question......this was a s hull not the v correct? Im looking for a good bopat for biscayne bay nd may need to run through some rough water......what would you suggest but still an easy pole aand mot too much draft? Thanks T

1 - 12 of 12 Posts