• Push pole holders
  • Stiffy Hybrid 20ft push pole
  • Automatic bilge
  • LED under gunnel red lights
  • Cooler tie downs on front deck
  • Four horizontal rod tubes
  • Adjustable PVC tiller extensions
  • Seadek reel pads and ruler

Absolutely love this skiff and will have a hard time seeing her go. The two stroke only weighs 79 lbs and sips gas. I’ve never burned more than three gallons in a full day. Rigged weight without the motor is about 200 lbs and can be easily picked up off the trailer to launch at kayak launches, NMZ, etc. There is some normal wear and tear and a little bit of oyster rash from the previous owner, as shown in the pictures.

Honest draft with two guys and gear is about 5 inches and it is stupid easy to pole. If you step out of the boat it will float over anything and I routinely got her in all the mosquito impoundments, back creeks, and other places only the kayaks can go. I mostly throw flies in the skinny stuff and fish solo quite a bit and this rig has been the ticket.

$8,000
Located in East Orlando, FL
Call or text 321-412-2196

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Gheenoe LT10
84 Posts
Sick LT10 brother! 🤙 I have one myself and use it for the same applications that you mentioned and it's an absolute winner. Out of curiosity, would you sell the push pole on its own? Been looking for a hybrid or carbon pole in that range for my LT10. I'm in Gainesville, just up the road. Let me know. GLWS otherwise!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought that hull brand new from True South Marine. That wrap was just a trial printed next to a different wrap being printed to save material and I sold it before the other side got wrapped.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2017 Gheenoe LT10
2017 Continental trailer with spare tire
2001 Yamaha 15 hp 2 stroke
  • Custom abalone-pattern half wrap
  • Vance MFG jack plate
  • Raised front and rear decks with hatches
  • Center dry box
  • Shark eye bow nav lights and anchor light
  • Custom bow cap with trolling motor puck mount
  • Electrical wired for trolling motor with battery forward
  • Six gallon removable gas tank aft
  • Removable grab bar
  • Push pole holders
  • Stiffy Hybrid 20ft push pole
  • Automatic bilge
  • LED under gunnel red lights
  • Cooler tie downs on front deck
  • Four horizontal rod tubes
  • Adjustable PVC tiller extensions
  • Seadek reel pads and ruler
View attachment 175983
View attachment 175991
View attachment 175984
View attachment 175985
View attachment 175986
View attachment 175987
View attachment 175988
View attachment 175989
View attachment 175990

Absolutely love this skiff and will have a hard time seeing her go. The two stroke only weighs 79 lbs and sips gas. I’ve never burned more than three gallons in a full day. Rigged weight without the motor is about 200 lbs and can be easily picked up off the trailer to launch at kayak launches, NMZ, etc. There is some normal wear and tear and a little bit of oyster rash from the previous owner, as shown in the pictures.

Honest draft with two guys and gear is about 5 inches and it is stupid easy to pole. If you step out of the boat it will float over anything and I routinely got her in all the mosquito impoundments, back creeks, and other places only the kayaks can go. I mostly throw flies in the skinny stuff and fish solo quite a bit and this rig has been the ticket.

$8,000
Located in East Orlando, FL
Call or text 321-412-2196
Sick LT10 brother! 🤙 I have one myself and use it for the same applications that you mentioned and it's an absolute winner. Out of curiosity, would you sell the push pole on its own? Been looking for a hybrid or carbon pole in that range for my LT10. I'm in Gainesville, just up the road. Let me know. GLWS otherwise!
Hey man, sent you a PM

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought that hull brand new from True South Marine. That wrap was just a trial printed next to a different wrap being printed to save material and I sold it before the other side got wrapped.
I definitely enjoyed your old ride. She brought a bunch of fish to hand and sparked up some good conversation for sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts