Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey All, I'm taking delivery of a new BT Mosquito soon, so I gotta get this one moved quick. For those of you who are not familiar with the Mosquito, I'm sure there are a bunch of threads on here with info, but it's an awesome boat. Stable, dry, super skinny, poles great. For more info, [email protected]
Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 3.32.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 3.33.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 3.33.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 3.34.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 3.35.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 3.35.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 3.36.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 3.36.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 3.36.53 PM.png

Located in Fort Myers, FL.

Asking $32K (Dropped from $34K) OBO

2017 Beavertail Mosquito

2017 Suzuki F60 / Jackplate (Fresh 100 hr service 8-14-2019, Current Hours = 254)

4 Blade Prop, Tops out at about 34/35, usually cruise around 29-30.

2017 Peterson Trailer

Garmin 741XS GPS

6 Ft Powerpole (port side)

Powerpole Micro (starboard side)

Minn Kota 12V iPilot (new motor 2019, new wiring done in 2019, new battery 2018)

Jumpseat Live Well

2 Speaker JL Audio Bluetooth Speakers

22ft Moonlighter Push Pole

Casting Platform

Other Stuff:

Black Powder Coated Package

Black / Gray Rope Wrapped Wheel

Console Grab Bar

Flip Down Back Rest

Tibor Push Pole Caddy

LED Push Button Switches

Livorsi Nav Lights

Under Gunwale Blue LED lighting

Cockpit Lighting Mounted on Poling Platform

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Need to move soon. If you’re interested, make an offer!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Why would you replace a 2017 Mosquito with a new 2019 Mosquito?
Is there something you do not like about the 2017?
Or, a problem w/ skiff?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why would you replace a 2017 Mosquito with a new 2019 Mosquito?
Is there something you do not like about the 2017?
Or, a problem w/ skiff?
Absolutely no problem with the skiff. Switching a few things up on the new boat around my preference. Biggest change is the 70 Yamaha instead of 60 Suzuki. I'm not as concerned with draft on the new one as I have a smaller boat that will float in nothing. I'd like to go a little faster. Really just my preference and I have a dangerous urge to buy something new all the time.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Absolutely no problem with the skiff. Switching a few things up on the new boat around my preference. Biggest change is the 70 Yamaha instead of 60 Suzuki. I'm not as concerned with draft on the new one as I have a smaller boat that will float in nothing. I'd like to go a little faster. Really just my preference and I have a dangerous urge to buy something new all the time.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hello .. Buffalo Bob here. ... my wife & I are now on Pine Island. If your skiff has not sold, we would be interested in taking a look at it tomorrow (after church) if possible. Waiting your reply. Thanks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello .. Buffalo Bob here. ... my wife & I are now on Pine Island. If your skiff has not sold, we would be interested in taking a look at it tomorrow (after church) if possible. Waiting your reply. Thanks.
Hey Buffalo Bob, right now I have a deposit and sale pending. If anything changes I will let you know. Thanks!

·
Towee Calusa
297 Posts
Just curious what speed increase that you expect to get out of the Yamaha 70 vs. 60 HP?

·
Registered
57 Posts
At this price makes more sense to buy new. Beavertail has brand new mosquitos for 34,500. Add trolling and power pole and you only 5-6k from you.

I’m looking to buy something. But did only pay 25-26 for this. Otherwise I’d buy new.

Don’t mean to be insulting, just a matter of numbers. I have cash and can get it today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
At this price makes more sense to buy new. Beavertail has brand new mosquitos for 34,500. Add trolling and power pole and you only 5-6k from you.

I’m looking to buy something. But did only pay 25-26 for this. Otherwise I’d buy new.

Don’t mean to be insulting, just a matter of numbers. I have cash and can get it today or tomorrow.
No thread bashing say something productive or move along.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts

No thread bashing say something productive or move along.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts