Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 Saltmarsh SM1656 with 2016 Continental trailer and 2016 40hp tiller Evinrude Etec with 75 hours. Portable 9 gallon gas tank under the front deck. Dry storage at rear deck. Hull color is dead grass green with tan deck. Pop up bow cleat, under gunnel rod storage, Moonlighter push pole clips, and V-Marine push pole caddy (no push pole). Comes with tan Rtic 65 cooler. Very simple setup, drafts extremely shallow, perfect skiff for Flamingo and Chokoloskee. Outboard still under warranty (7 years left). $12,000 Located in Fort Lauderdale. Feel free to contact Mike at NINE FIVE FOUR 3839459View media item 4944View media item 4940View media item 4938View media item 4942View media item 4946

·
Registered
30 Posts
There are some weird regs here / I try to PM some people and it comes up saying spam like material so denied??? These pics are saying I'm denied access .

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I uploaded the images to microskiff but I guess I still need to make an additional 3 posts in order for their own links to work. I’m not gonna make 3 arbitrary posts. Makes sense if you don’t think about it. I’ll have to try from my work computer in the AM.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I recently posted a poling platform on here and somehow got banned for sp*m. Never could get anyone to tell me why or fix my registration. I finally had to just create a new account to be active on the site again. Not sure why it's so easy to be flagged ... GLWS

·
Registered
10 Posts
I recently posted a poling platform on him and somehow got banned for sp*m. Never could get anyone to tell me why or fix my registration. I finally had to just create a new account to be active on the site again. Not sure why it's so easy to be flagged ... GLWS
Same here and no response from Admins also I have 2 accounts because of this asked for them to be merged and no response again .

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just want to say this skiff is a package deal, I’m not interested in parting the hull or the outboard. Also, there’s no push pole that comes with. The hull is in perfect condition and has been taken great care of.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts