2016 Beavertail Micro ***Sold***

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by BartP, Aug 2, 2017.

1. BartP

BartP Member

2016 Beavertail Micro for sale ($20,000)

Lake Mary (Orlando), FL

I purchased this boat in March of 2016. It has been used six times. Three times in Mosquito Lagoon and three times in Lake Monroe. It is like new condition and garage kept. I had planned to go fishing with my son, but quickly realized the whole family (five of us) wanted to participate. I will most likely purchase a larger Beavertail in the future. Working with Leslie's was a pleasure.

The Micro's hull is colored "Kiwi Squeeze" and the top is "Light Kiwi". The boat includes the side console, 30hp ETEC (six years on warranty), plumbed baitwell w/led, under-gunnel led, rod holders, stick it bracket, backrest.

The options include: Atlas Jack Plate, Garmin ECOMAP / depthfinder, 21' Moonlighter carbon push pole, 7ft stick it pole, front casting platform.

The Peterson trailer comes with the breakaway tongue folding to 18'11" minimum.

Title in hand. $20k firm.

I can be contacted via phone or text: 407-474-2591 Thank you, Bart

Attached Files:

2. HBFanatic

HBFanatic Well-Known Member

Does it have a false floor?

3. BartP

BartP Member

Yes, it has a finished floor above the hull. It may add a little extra weight, but it's a good thing to have with the narrow beam. With that being said, my old HB Waterman had no floor and it worked fine.

4. HBFanatic

HBFanatic Well-Known Member

5. BartP

BartP Member

Hello,

Yes. Tilt, Lenco Trims, and Atlas Jack.