Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Price Drop: $19K OBO.

I've decided to put my Shadowcast 18 up for sale. I took delivery in October 2016 and rigged the boat over the next month. This has honestly been the best boat I've owned. I built it for fishing/camping the Glades and the Big Bend. The combination of shallow draft, shallow running (with the tunnel), range (100+ miles per tank) and length make it perfect for my style of fishing. It does surprisingly well in a chop for a skinny poling skiff. Performance is 25-26 MPH WOT with a cruise at 22-23 MPH getting ~10 MPG. The boat is a blast to drive either standing in the cockpit or on the back deck.

- SC 18 w/30hp Tohatsu tiller four-stroke, electric start & power trim
- Ice Blue topsides and Matterhorn White hull.
- 250 hrs on engine, all scheduled maintenance performed
- 12 gallon built-in aluminum fuel tank
- Float-on aluminum trailer, torsion axle, swing tongue, spare-tire & hub assembly, new LED tail lights, radial tires (replaced in March 2019).
- Enclosed front and rear deck hatches with additional bulkhead coring glassed in for mounting accessories.
- Jump seat tiller console with livewell
- Motorguide Xi5 55lb Pinpoint GPS trolling motor on quick release bracket
- Group 31 Duracell AGM battery in bow with breaker.
- Two-bank Noko sealed on-board charger (10A/bank)
- Simrad GO7XSE with Totalscan transducer
- NEMA 2000 network with Simrad gateway to both engine and Motorguide trolling motor.
- Charge-on-the-run system with Blueseas ACR. I can fish for days in the Glades without having to worry about battery power.
- Perko disconnect switch
- 750 GPH bilge pump
- 55 AH battery in console for engine/accessories.
- Custom acrylic Bocatech switch panel (8 switches), dual USB ports (w/breaker), 12V port (w/breaker), additional trim/tilt switch, ACR ground disconnect switch. The Bocatech switches are LED with resettable breakers. The panel is blue LED backlit.
- Moonlighter 22' carbon push pole
- Marinemat on poling platform
- Powertech 4-blade stainless prop
- V-marine push pole caddy on platform
- Hella marine stern light and console-mounted LED nav lights
- Blue LEDs under gunnels and white LEDs in all hatches/console.
- Removable poling platform lean bar
- Triple Taco Marine rod holders on both sides of console.
- Birdsall Marine rod holders on platform (2)
- Stake-out pole system
- Anytide extension handle

The boat has always been stored indoors and is in extremely good condition. Flushed and washed after every use. I'm asking $19k OBO. The boat is located in Merritt Island and I'll be happy to water test for anyone with serious interest. Call or text 904-708-0689 or email at [email protected].

00q0q_iba6WmYuiSc_1200x900.jpg
00T0T_7CGeNfbELxR_1200x900.jpg
00T0T_lLf0TKbEses_1200x900.jpg
00U0U_7SRLDxOsLGk_1200x900.jpg
00W0W_cQQZyKB7i58_1200x900.jpg
00202_2hn4OMq50HP_1200x900.jpg
00202_hNMmw8Yzxoa_1200x900.jpg
00606_mLL3KvEFDA_1200x900.jpg
00909_iXACkQrCdg8_1200x900.jpg
01313_4V5Ry61O5ht_1200x900.jpg

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump. Ready to get this sold so I can move on to the next rig. Boat is not being used while for sale.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Nice skiff - i have one with a side console. Question, how did you get your simrad hooked up to get motor telemetry? I have same motor and same simrad and would like to do the same.

Thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No crack. Just how Ankona lays down their caulk.

Motor telemetry requires N2K backbone and two harnesses. One is the 3NV761330 interface cable and the other is the 9999HN0869 engine to N2K backbone cable. Will run you about $150 total on boats.net for the Tohatsu harnesses if you already have the backbone.

BTW, boat is sold to a great new owner in Crystal River.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Cool glad the skiff went to a good home. Would you have the part numbers for the backbone cable? I doubt my skiff has one since I have to ask about it lol.

Thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I would just buy the N2K starter kit (available everywhere). That will give you the hardware to get started (terminators, T's, etc.). After you have the starter kit, it's easy to build on the network with connections to your MFD, engine, trolling motor, etc.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts