Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
main.jpg
Like new 2016 Ankona Copperhead flats boat 16'4" with 2015 Evinrude E-Tec 60hp with 4 blade Rogue stainless prop (less than 150 hours). Great running, dry ride flats boat, and lightweight for easy polling, floats in about 5"-6" depending if one or two people on board. Listed at $22,000 with all features and add-ons below included. All REASONABLE OFFERS considered. Title in hand. Turnkey boat ready to fish. Located in Jacksonville, FL. Will gladly do wet test with accepted offer. Contact Mike via email at [email protected] or text/call 904-240-5605.

From Ankona: Unlike many dedicated poling skiffs, the Copperhead features wide walkaround gunnels and a generous beam for best-in-class stability. An expansive forward deck with molded toe-rail, a roomy cockpit, and plenty of dry storage make for a surprising level of comfort, while state-of-the-art construction means a true 6" draft with two anglers and gear. The 450 lb. hull incorporates sharp edges on the bottom chines and stern edges (along with other a few other "secret ingredients") to plane fast, turn tight, and maximize efficiency. A drop-nose sharp-V entry smooths the ride in chop, while low freeboard reduces poling windage. The Copperhead with a 60 hp can reach speeds of 40 mph.

FEATURES:
*Front/bow storage area with 12 gallon aluminum gas tank (only ethanol-free gas ever used)
*Center console with small hatch compartment below
*Large hatch compartment under full cushion seat behind console
*Baystar hydraulic steering
*Polling platform with rod holder and secondary stake attachment
*Lenco trim tabs with remote switches at helm
*Under gunnel rod holders, total of 6

ADDITIONAL EXTRAS INCLUDED:
*Brand new cushion seat and custom-made backrest
*VHF radio
*JBL AM/FM/Bluetooth radio and two JBL speakers
*Micro Atlas Hydraulic Jack Plate
*Micro Anchor and stake with switch at helm and remote control
*Blue under gunnel LED lights
*Two blue underwater LED lights
*Paracord wrapped steering wheel
*SIMRAD 7" color GPS/Plotter/Fishfinder with Totalscan transducer
*12v Minn Kota I-Pilot trolling motor with remote and GPS anchor lock
*50qt Yeti cooler with seadek padding, also used for bow platform
*New Seadek padding on bow, gunnel sides and polling platform top
*Stainless 3-rod holder mounted on side of console
*Compass at helm
*Full canvas boat cover
*Engel 30qt. live bait cooler with pump (if livewell needed)
*Noco G3500 trickle battery charger with connectors on both Trolling/Starter batteries
*20ft. Carbonfiber pushpole and Tibor pushpole bracket on polling platform
*2015 Float-on aluminum trailer with breakaway tongue, spare tire, aluminum wheel fenders, drive-on carpeted bunks, retractable trailer tie downs, LED lights, wheel jack, and latch lock

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK, not a single reply, offer or inquiry? So, folks tell me what I'm missing or doing wrong here? Is it price? (I show it "listed at", not FIRM), I'm open to reasonable offers. I'm not in a hurry to sell, and not looking for any low ball offers, but at least some activity here. Do I need to add some cool pics of it on the water, or me catching fish, or polling it? Nobody likes me? I think I need a hug.....

·
Registered
280 Posts
You definitely need a pic of a 17 inch redfish and a fly rod hanging out of your mouth if you want to sell it.

Kidding... Honestly I think there's just a ton of skiffs on the market right now. Be patient, someone will come along. The only thing I might do if I were you is possibly take some clearer/additional pictures.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You definitely need a pic of a 17 inch redfish and a fly rod hanging out of your mouth if you want to sell it.

Kidding... Honestly I think there's just a ton of skiffs on the market right now. Be patient, someone will come along. The only thing I might do if I were you is possibly take some clearer/additional pictures.
Thanks LtShinysides for your reply. I will get working on that redfish and fly rod pic right away..... Keep those suggestions coming Peeps

·
Registered
716 Posts
OK, not a single reply, offer or inquiry? So, folks tell me what I'm missing or doing wrong here? Is it price? (I show it "listed at", not FIRM), I'm open to reasonable offers. I'm not in a hurry to sell, and not looking for any low ball offers, but at least some activity here. Do I need to add some cool pics of it on the water, or me catching fish, or polling it? Nobody likes me? I think I need a hug.....
Maybe it’s the non refundable deposit for a test ride? What if someone takes a ride and decides it’s not for them? Money lost.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are some additional pictures, showing electronics included, Yeti cooler, gunnel LED and underwater lights, full cover and trailer breakaway tongue and specs. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
May I ask why you are selling..?
I hate to sell her, been a great boat for my son and I, as he got me into fly fishing. He's now off to college and wife wants a bigger bay boat with comfort for longer rides and traveling trips. So, wife says bigger, this is all I can do to accommodate.

·
Registered
69 Posts
not sure if your interested in a trade or not. I have a 2011 Maycraft 20’ center console and i’m looking to move down to a skiff. If this seems at all interesting let me know and we can connect offline so not to take up the thread.

six09-five13-3650 is cell

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
not sure if your interested in a trade or not. I have a 2011 Maycraft 20’ center console and i’m looking to move down to a skiff. If this seems at all interesting let me know and we can connect offline so not to take up the thread.

six09-five13-3650 is cell
Honestly, probably not a boat that was on my radar, and looking for something newer. I have a Yamaha Jet Boat I'm selling as well. Trying to get rid of two and upgrade to just ONE that I want. But thx for suggested offer

·
Registered
69 Posts
Honestly, probably not a boat that was on my radar, and looking for something newer. I have a Yamaha Jet Boat I'm selling as well. Trying to get rid of two and upgrade to just ONE that I want. But thx for suggested offer
thanks for quick reply. good luck with your sale

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok, so here's a scenario I'm hoping to get some more helpful suggestions with.... So I had a buyer who we agreed to a great price after seeing this beauty in person, and his plan as an active military person with great credit was to apply for loan via USAA, but they denied him with no specific reason or options "once the year of the boat was put in". He really wants the boat but needs to get a LOAN to make it happen. Has anyone had luck either buying or selling one and knowing what the best institutions doing reasonable boat loans on USED boats are? Thx for any help.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts