Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 Ankona Cayenne poling skiff. Bought this boat from the manufacturer in Florida. Each boat is custom built. Average weight times for a boat is 3-6 months. These boats are popular in Florida and are gaining popularity here in Texas too. Fun cost efficient boat. Will hold up to 4 people. Perfect boat for 2-3 people or even by your self. Will pole in 6-8" of water. Will run all day on about 1/2 tank of gas. Easy to pole. Handles chop well, but you may get wet when its really choppy. Boat motor and trailer weight about 1200 lbs so you can easily tow it with a small SUV or even a car. I tow this with my Subaru Outback. I regularly take this boat out to the the land cut in Port Mansfield with ease. This boat will cruise at about 25 miles per hour and top speed in ideal conditions is about 31-32MPH. This boat also has a decent amount of storage space. My family is getting bigger and my kids and wife want to start going out more so I want a larger boat.

Asking $17,500 Get this boat in time to fish the spring and summer months.

All composite boat. No wood in this boat to rot.
Length: 16'11"
Beam: 71"
Hull weight: 450 lbs.
Engine: Tohatsu 40hp
12 gallon aluminum fuel tank
Under Gunnel Rod holders
Rear poling platform
Push Pole holders
Navigation Lights
Bilge pump with float
Bait tank
Atlas Micro Jack Plate
Aluminum Float On trailer with spare tire

Call or Text Isaacc 9568782160. No soliciting please.
IMG_5379.jpg
IMG_5381.jpg
IMG_5385.jpg
IMG_5387.jpg
IMG_5389.jpg
IMG_5391.jpg
IMG_5380.jpg
IMG_5381.jpg
IMG_5381.jpg
IMG_5383 2.jpg
IMG_5386.jpg
IMG_5388.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry I didn't put this in the post, but this boat is located in deep south Texas. Edinburg, Texas to be exact.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont have a push pole. I will include a stakeout pole that fits in a slot at the back of the boat.
Sorry. I am not too sure on the number of hours on the boat. It was not heavenly used and I don’t think there would be more than 150 hours. That is my best guess.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks For Info. I'm From Edinburg too. Unfortunately the popularity of Microskiffs down here isn't as much of craze as Florida; planning on taking trip in summer to bring one down here. Good luck with sell.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you are really interested I can take my boat in to get exact hours on the motor. These boats are gaining popularity here. I’m starting to see more and ever time I take it out I get a bunch of people asking questions. I think they will gain popularity here because of there practicality and cost. Local boat builders prices are getting way out of hand and there are not a lot of people wanting to spend 30-40k plus for a luxury item. I think you will see more boats going for sale in the future with all this government shut done stuff as people realize they can’t be in debt up to they eyeballs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts