Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 Salt Marsh Skiff - 16' Low Country
Engine: 2001 Yamaha 50hp 4 stroke, don't know hours, came from my father-in-law who owns New Hampshire Mobile Marine. Came off a pontoon boat that lived on Squam Lake in NH so was only used a couple times a year. I've had it and put around 50hrs a year on it since 2015. It gets serviced yearly and had the carbs rebuilt last summer. RUNS GREAT! Max speed is 30mph with two people and full 65qt cooler.
Features:Mini console with storage and two rod holders,Trim tabs, Poling platform with seadeck, casting platform with seadeck, tibor push pole caddy on poling platform, rod holder on poling platform, "stick it" pole and bracket on poling platform, under gunnel rod storage, rear deck live well, under gunnel LED lights, front and rear hatches for storage. Minn Kota Riptide 55lb trolling motor, Lowrance Elite 7 Ti GPS and Sonar, Float On trailer with new trailer lights and tires, spare trailer tire.

Email me if your interested : [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.