Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This boat was one of two Mavericks used in the 2015 season of the "Silver Kings" television show. Rob Fordyce & World-Class Tarpon Angler Andy Mill won the ‘15 Golden Fly Tarpon Tournament with it. It’s still featured in on the homepage of Mavericks site. If you go to the Maverick site under the "S" tab & watch the video w/ Fordyce , it's the boat in the video.
I was living in FL in '16 when I bought it from Silver Kings and have been back in GA since Jan '17. I Love this boat and I didn’t think I’d ever sell it, but I don’t get to fish as much as I’d intended too or as much as she deserves to be run.

Custom 2-tone paint - Whisper Gray Hull, Darker Gray Deck (Custom Color not offered in production Models) w/ Two Tone Pure White Non-Skid Deck
Poling Platform, Casting Platform & Console Handles are Gloss Blac
Poling & Casting Platforms have Gray & Black Seadek w/ Maverick Logos
17ft. 8in./6ft. 2in. Beam
Yamaha F70LA 70hp 4-stroke (504 hrs)
Meticulously maintained, motor professionally serviced by Yamaha certified technician every 100hrs (new impeller @ 300hrs).
19 gal. Fuel Tank
T-H Marine Hydraulic Jack Plate w/ Blinker Switch Control
3 Large Lighted Storage Hatches (Front hatch covered in Black Seadek)
18g Livewell/Release Well w/Aeration System
Under-Gunwales Rod Storage 3 Fwd Facing, 2 Rear Facing
Under-Gunwales Black & White Seadek w/Custom Tarpon Logos
Under-Gunwales Blue LED Courtesy Lighting
Custom Matte-Black Edson Steering Wheel w/ Power Knob
BRAND NEW Simrad GO9 GPS Chartplotter & Sonar
BRAND NEW Gray w/ Black Trim Helm & Custom Cooler Seat Cushions & Console Backrest (Original white w/black trim cushions included minus the cooler cushion)
Charcoal Gray Yeti 35 f/Cooler Seat (snaps on cooler)
Ameritrail Dry-Launch Trailer w/ new Stainless Boat-Buckles
21ft MHX Carbon Push-Pole included

$35,000 Firm

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
I Love microskiff.com!
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its hard to tell from the pictures, but does it have the vortex generator hull upgrade?
Sorry for the late reply, if you're talking about the wedge they added to the hull in ‘16 to increase stability when running, then yes it does. I took it to Maverick in late ‘16 & had it done. Thanks!

·
I Love microskiff.com!
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I still have it but after 3 months of no serious buyers I decided to keep her for now. Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts