Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
DRAGONFLY MARSH HEN 15 FOR SALE.
From Dragonfly's website: Marsh Hen 15. Standards include fore & aft storage with Dri-Dek; exterior trim 3/4″ J Rail; interior trim 3/8″; Bow eye; rounded chines for quiet entry; built-in spray rails; built-in non-skid floor; 9.9 HP engine. Custom light blue color to match my Sport fisherman. We call it Bitchin' Blue

My boat has a 2016 15HP Yamaha 4 stroke. Less than 240 Hrs of use. Other Options - I opted for a 6 Gallon tank instead of the three for a lot more range. Padded under gunnel rod racks for 4 rods. Push pole holders with brand new push pole. Bow and stern eyes for lifting with a davit, towing or skiing. Pop up bow cleat. Large SS Handles on the transom for lifting and loading my hand. SS rub rail. Spare prop.

Dragonfly added Kevlar laminate along the entire keel for extra longitudinal strength especially when loading over the transom of my boat into the cockpit for transporting to the Bahamas.. Added a tiller handle extender (not shown) because I prefer standing while running so I could spot bones and permits in the Bahamas from atop my Yeti that I also used as a poling and casting platform.

I paid just over $15,000, plus tax, in June 2016. Virtually new 2016 Boat, 2016 15hp Motor, 2016 Continental Trailer and brand new graphite composite push pole: $12,500.00 - no wait. I have free and clear title to all of it.

i can be reached at 954-658-6432. The boat is in Islamorada

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
These are sweet little boats very high quality !

Other builders should learn from these !

·
Registered
361 Posts
Take some more pics and post them. Transom, inside, storage areas, more angles, etc. I think it will help sell your boat. Good Luck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts