SOLD/EXPIRED 2015 Gheenoe LT25 - $12500 (Orlando)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Redbullmooseoutdoors, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Redbullmooseoutdoors

Redbullmooseoutdoors Well-Known Member

I have a fully loaded 2015 Custom Gheenoe LT25 for sale that runs amazing and is in excellent condition. The boat has been well maintained, kept only in my garage, and always cleaned after use out on the water. It is powered by a 2015 Tohatsu 25 horsepower motor, Electric fuel injected, power tilt and power key start. 40 hours on motor. Draft is 5-6in depending on gear, Will hit 31 mph with one person and gear WOT, and 28-30 WOT with 2 people. I run a Garmin Nav unit on the boat so that's how I know all these numbers. All switches and lights work. Includes the 55Lb thrust Minn Kota Riptide trolling motor on the bow, shark eye nav lights, automatic pump livewell in center console, automatic bilge pump, raised rear and forward decks, seat cushions, polling platform, power steering, push pole clamps, 8 center console rod holders, 1 rod holder on polling platform, 4 rod gunwale holders, 3 gallon fuel tank, sips gas at 9 mpg with 2 people and gear, continental trailer, on board 2 bank battery charger, 4 hatches for storage, 5 if you include livewell, 12 volt battery, and mount for micro anchor. I got the boat back in July. The only reason I'm selling is because I have the opportunity to upgrade to a bigger boat. I love this boat and highly recommend it as a fishing machine that floats scary shallow, will get you some awesome looks on the water from envious fisherman, and an inexpensive way to get you out on the water! looking for only $12,500 Or Best Offer. Call, text or email for any questions! Thanks and tight lines

-Austin

P.S. Now I'm also including Garmin GPS 50 dv, Carbon Marine Push Pole 17'6" and a powerpole micro anchor which is only 2 months old! Here is a link to photos http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/5478712747.html