Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2015 Ankona SUV 17 Tournament Edition. Hull:Medium Grey, Deck:Matt White, 2015 Tohatsu 50hp 4S (102 hours) still under warranty, Float-On Trailer with guides, spare, and swing tongue.
Original owner, garage kept and in pristine condition; washed, waxed and non ethanol fuel, service (20 and 100 hrs) have been completed through a local authorize Tohatsu dealer). Reason for sale is simply a busy family life so I am regretfully reducing to one boat.
Options are; MinnKota remote trolling motor, powertech prop, front casting platform and 3 polished rod holders attached to center console.

I am all "old school" that means you can call/text me, ask questions, ask for more pictures, talk boats and fishing all you want (you should before buying). I bothered the crap out of Mel (awesome guy) when I purchased my first Ankona so I understand the importance and prefer an informed buyer.
"Thank You guys be blessed and tight lines to you"
Asking Price; $18500.00
tel#3053324262
location; Miami (5min from I-95, 15min from Marina)

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Since others may have the same question, I'll post it here instead of texting you: Did you plumb the live well and is it functioning?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Answers to some of the questions asked this week; the boat is 71 inches at the highest point (top the platform), and approx. 84 inches wide to the outside of the trailer fenders. I am "flexible" on the price but looking for a "best offer". I prefer phone calls since I am on the road a lot. Have a great day all!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts