2014 Towee Rivermaster

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by a_cole_p, Jan 15, 2018.

1. a_cole_p

a_cole_p Member

Found out my company is sending us overseas so I unfortunately have to sell my 2014 Towee Rivermaster. Boat is in great shape. The 2001 Mercury 20 hp motor was recently fully serviced. Motor runs very well with the SS prop. New filters, gas tank, and lines. New hubs and bearings on the trailer.

Boat is located in Asheville, NC. Willing to work out deal to transport outside of 200 miles.

More pictures and videos available upon request. Please respond via email or TEXT 828.808.6184 if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

Arrowmaker likes this.
  2. kbanashek

kbanashek Well-Known Member

What are you asking for it?

3. anytide

anytide Administrator Staff Member

4. mgcolli

mgcolli Member

Really interested to see the price. Also, what speed do you get out of it with the 20

5. a_cole_p

a_cole_p Member

Hey Everyone

Sorry - Forgot to put in price. I am asking $7500 for the boat, motor and trailer.

As for the speed, we clocked it at 27 mph and that was in water with a bit of chop. The 20 hp really moves this boat.

This boat was one of three flats boats that the guy I purchased it from had. It has gotten very little use so it has a TON of life let in it!

6. Edfish

Edfish I Love microskiff.com!

Hey, it's my old towee! I caught a lot of fish in that boat, and there should be a post in the bragging section if you feel like looking it up. Hope you enjoyed it and good luck with the sale!

a_cole_p and flysalt060 like this.
  7. fiddlefish

fiddlefish Active Member

Texted with the seller, seems like a good guy. Anybody fished these on the Texas coast? Looking for my first motorized weapon.

8. Wes McNew

Wes McNew Member

The Fly Fish rockport guys run one with a jet I believe. Might give them a buzz and see how they dig it.

9. fiddlefish

fiddlefish Active Member

Thanks Wes! Funny, I just stumbled on a video of the Fly Fish Rockport guy last night called Rockport Resilient, check it out if you haven't seen it.

flysalt060 and Stevie like this.
  10. Tarponist

Tarponist Well-Known Member

this is a great boat! (i am a former owner as well! bought it from Edfish) surprised it is for sale already, she will make someone happy! GLWS

11. a_cole_p

a_cole_p Member

@Tarponist It has been a great boat! I hate to have to sell it but job opportunity oversees presented itself so we decided to downsize since were probably going to be gone for a few years!

12. Tarponist

Tarponist Well-Known Member

I can vouch for the seller, great guy, our transaction was seem less without any issues. Whoever is buying it will get a great sled that will fish skinny. This motor is killer too, super light and powerful, great combo

13. RyanCapeCod

RyanCapeCod Active Member

14. a_cole_p

a_cole_p Member

Boat is SOLD. Thanks for the interest everyone!