Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 168 Ranger Banshee Extreme $26,500.00

Selling my 2014 Ranger Banshee Extreme. This boat has been meticulously maintained and has been garage kept at my home since purchase (still looks like a new boat), I’m the original owner of the boat & took delivery from Ranger. I believe this was the last Banshee made by Ranger so it should be the newest one remaining on the market and I believe likely the best condition. The boat hull carries a Lifetime Ranger Warranty & I purchased 8 years of warranty on the motor at the time of purchase and boat went in service 2/19/2014. I show there is Yamaha Y.E.S Service Contract remaining on the Motor through 02/17/2019 & FPC Marine Extended Service Contract through 02/15/2022 (3+ Years Remaining between both). As far as I know the service contracts and warranties are all transferrable. Boat Maintenance has been at Ronnie’s Marine in Corpus since purchase so maintenance records are maintained there. My last service reported engine hours at 103 so there is probably less than 110 hours on the motor today. Just put a new Power Tech Prop on it at end of Summer.

2014 168 Ranger Banshee Extreme Hull

2014 Yamaha F60LB

2014 Aluminum Loadmaster Trailer Model 1517-27S

High Performance Bob’s Machine Shop Jack Plate

Lenco Trim Tabs

Pro Series II Power Pole

Hummingbird 788ci HD Sonar/GPS Combo

Navionics Platinum + GPS Chip

Minn Kota 80Lb. Riptide Trolling Motor W/Remote

Re-Circulating Livewell

20 Ft. Stiffy Push Pole (Used Once – Black)

Aluminum Poling Platform

Spare Tire for Trailer
Prop – New (Used Twice) Power Tech Stainless Prop (Ported)

The boat is kept at my home in Corpus on Padre Island if you would like to see it. Serious Inquiries only please, Call or Text Daniel at 979-236-3846.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts