SOLD/EXPIRED 2014 Maverick HPX-S just listed

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by oplair, Nov 2, 2014.

1. oplair

oplair I Love microskiff.com!

Couldn't figure out photos on here but have a lot on this link http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2014-Maverick-HPX-S-638184

2014 Maverick HPX-S, -Yamaha F70, -Built in February of 2014 and 5 years left of Yamaha warranty. One of the best shallow water skiffs on the market today. Boat is in brand new condition and always stored under cover. Poles extremely well, handles rough water with ease, and very dry ride. Tons of storage and plenty of walk around room with 3 anglers fishing. The ultimate package in a full Kevlar Hull that drafts less than 6 inches. Check out maverickboats.com for more details on the HPX-S. -Custom Pastel Green Hull -Pastel Green two tone deck -Wheat Non-Skid, -Black Powder Coat package, -Gel-Coat matched cooler seat, -Welded Tibor Push Pole caddy mount, -Custom powder coat black casting platform, -Custom Sea Deck Under gunnel pads, -Poling Platform pad, -Casting platform pad, -Power Tech SS 3 Blade Prop, -Atlas Micro Jack Plate, -6ft Signature Series Power Pole, -55lb Minn Kota Sp I-pilot 12V with remote control and quick release mount, -Garmin 547XS GPS, -Odyssey Starter battery, -Optima Blue trolling motor battery, -Custom Ameritrail Aluminum Dry launch trailer, -Un-Plumbed Live well with Advanced Bubbler System, -Custom Powder Coat Wheel, Custom Nautical Wrapped steering wheel, -Black powder coat 3 bank rod holder, -19 Gallon Fuel Cell, -All service documents in hand, -230 hours on engine -Asking $44,000 843-812-3656

2. southedisto

southedisto Well-Known Member

3. hferrell87

hferrell87 Well-Known Member

Gorgeous Skiff!!! Absolutely love the color combo. GLWS

4. captllama

captllama SeaHunter 18'

nice rig,

I plan on doing a marsh hen hunt/redfish day with you soon.

5. oplair

Shoot me an email owen@baystreetoutfitters.com and I'll send you some cast and blast dates for next season. The days all depend on the big tides in Sept, Oct, Nov.

6. captllama

captllama SeaHunter 18'

email sent. hoping we can schedule something for this season

7. oplair

Thanks for putting a few photos up Bryan! Couldn't figure the darn thing out

8. hype143

hype143 I Love microskiff.com!

Im curious why everyone is selling these HPX-S skiffs?

9. oplair

Part of my relationship with the local dealer, I re-sell my skiffs once a year. Had an 18HPX before the HPX-S

10. fmwilson

fmwilson I Love microskiff.com!

which version do you like best, V or S?

11. oplair

I love the S for what I do here in the Lowcountry. Really shallow skiff and has no limits in the skinny stuff that I spend all of my time in with fly anglers, not to mention poling like a dream. The S also handles chop well when using trim tabs and very dry, super versatile boat. The V is a great boat and of course rides better in chop but drafts a little to much for my style of fishing here. Fell in love with getting super skinny and don't think I'll ever go back to a v-hull.

12. fmwilson

fmwilson I Love microskiff.com!

Thanks! I'm in Charleston and saw your V a few years ago at the Charleston boat show. Sweet boat.

13. oplair

Price dropped to $42,000

14. oplair

Re: 2014 Maverick HPX-S

Just wanted to let everyone know I have decided to keep this skiff another year! It will be for sale again same time next year when I order another HPX-S.