SOLD/EXPIRED 2014 ipb14 for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by inshorebandit, Feb 4, 2015.

1. inshorebandit

inshorebandit I Love microskiff.com!

i have a 2014 ipb14 redesigned hull
    olive dab hull with tan interior and black powder coated platform grab bar and casting deck
    50lb minn kota wireless trolling motor with remote and foot pedal 
    brand new 25hp evinrude etec with ss prop
    folding poling platform with light and tibor push pole caddy
    strongarm casting deck
    strongarm tiller extension
    strongarm jackplate
    v marine push pole holders
    Livorsi lights
    dual deka batteries with onboard dual charger
    lenco trim tabs
    switch panel with 6 switches
    6 gallon and 12 gallon portable gas tanks
    2014 aluminum continental trailer with break away tongue also have a live well but took it out to free up some space looking for atleast 13k but open to offers not sure how to post pics here so if u want to see the boat i have plenty of pics i can send ur way till i post them here

here is a link on craigslist i have more pics

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/4877309709.html

2. RonBari

RonBari I Love microskiff.com!

Re: just testing the waters

Very nice looking boat. Fair price considering the whole package. You may want to consider re-titling your post

3. inshorebandit

what should i put it as if u dont mind me asking ?

4. spottail1588

spottail1588 I Love microskiff.com!

Sweet skiff! Some folks will be confused with old ipb 14/new skimmer and new ipb/shipoke. Title or not, there's a cost and quality difference.

5. inshorebandit

good point .. well the boat i own is the new ipb14 redesigned hull ipb is now owned by bonefish boatworks which also is shipoke . the old hull mold is now owned by a guy who started skimmer skiff .. the cost and quality is there with this boat . there is a cost and quality on every boat out there and just cuz the boat is 30k does not make it a better quality boat than a 15k boat its all on the builder and they built a great boat

6. tomahawk

tomahawk Well-Known Member

Man, they should have dumped that name from the jump. Too much confusion about whats what...Nice skiff and GLWS

7. spottail1588

spottail1588 I Love microskiff.com!

I understand price doesn't always reflect quality as it should.

8. RonBari

RonBari I Love microskiff.com!

I mentioned re-titling the post when it was previously under "testing the waters", as it gave no clue as to what was for sale..

Anyway.. I completely agree with your logic and the comments you later made about price. This is a great hull design formerly made by a company that ran into some trouble. Given the connection with the new owners and their association with respected build quality, this is likely going to be a very sweet deal for someone who is willing to take the time to check it out.

9. JappyFish

JappyFish You fish brah?

Would you be willing to separate the motor (including trolling motor) and hull?

10. inshorebandit

nope selling the boat whole the way it is not separating anything

11. bribar98

bribar98 I Love microskiff.com!

What kind of numbers are you seeing with that 25 Etech pushing it?

12. inshorebandit

29mph solo 27 with 2 ppl and gear and about 25 with 3 ppl

13. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

That is a very nice looking rig !

they really need to call it something different ...

14. inshorebandit

Thanks and yea I feel the name has not sat well with a lot of ppl and should of been changed but they did build a great boat with the same name someone will jump on this at some point

15. RTS

RTS I Love microkona.com!

People who think Bonefish should have "dropped the name IPB" just don't understand their business model.  This site seems to be the only site to have an "opinion" and microskiffs are only a percentage of what they do.  When they bought  "Bonefish" it carried a negative connotation and they overcame that one quickly. ;)

IMHO, you should market your skiff using this to your advantage.  Bonefish is a no nonsense company building quality product.  You are targeting an informed buyer, not someone who takes google / intardnet as gospel. 

You might try "IPB 14 by Bonefish Boatworks".  I saw the work they were doing on the molds after the acquisition and its much more refined than the previous models.   You might even market your skiff as an alternative to the Dolphin Renegade. :)

GLWS,
    SJ 

16. inshorebandit