2014 Hells Bay Waterman 18, Yamaha F70, RamLin

Discussion in 'Microskiffs For Sale' started by MariettaMike, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Backcountry 16

Backcountry 16 Well-Known Member

Newbies.

DWJensen and Smackdaddy53 like this.
  2. Smackdaddy53

Smackdaddy53 Zephyr Cove is on FIRE!

Even I know better than posting crap like this on another man’s thread. I hope the mods delete these comments and take away your posting privileges for a while. Googans are taking over...

SomaliPirate and DWJensen like this.

3. Backcountry 16

Backcountry 16 Well-Known Member

Thankfully he's selling his panga and leaving Florida according to his boat for sale post and he lives in Swfl yeah another moron leaving my area. Someone buy his boat so he can get back up north where he's from

4. Chris M

Chris M Member

What an awesome boat! So clean.

5. coconutgroves

coconutgroves Well-Known Member

That was a great Sunday morning laugh!

squeezer1 and Smackdaddy53 like this.
  6. DeepSouthFly

DeepSouthFly Well-Known Member

What brand/ kind of keel roller did you install? Sometimes when I use a certain ramp that is steep I have trouble finding the right spot with the trailer in the water. if too low in the water the bow will be under the roller at the winch so I have to go back to the truck and pull up some. Feel that this would help with that. Beautiful skiff and GLWS. Whoever makes this purchase will not regret it! haha and Pangas, bachelors in depreciation, "half that price"...... Give me a break.

7. MariettaMike

MariettaMike Wish'n I was Fish'n!

The roller is made by Stoltz. I got it and the stainless axle, bracket, and bolts from boat trailer parts.com. Great service.

The aluminum spacer plate came from somebody on eBay that had exactly what I needed.

8. Gatordebaitor

Gatordebaitor I Love microskiff.com!