Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Very clean skiff and great details with the listing. GLWS

Which PowerTech prop is that, by the way? What kinds of speeds/RPMs are you getting out of it? Trying to dial in a prop for my new F70. Thanks.
Thanks, Zika. I'll have to do some digging into which prop when I get home in a few days. Kinda same with the numbers...I think I could make a good guess right now, but don't want to give you bad gouge.

·
Registered
Hell's Bay Pro
32 Posts
Surprised this is still on the market. Currently waiting on a build similarly equipped for more than 20k more than your asking price. Those Yamaha 4 strokes will last 5000 hours if well maintained. GLWS

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Surprised this is still on the market. Currently waiting on a build similarly equipped for more than 20k more than your asking price. Those Yamaha 4 strokes will last 5000 hours if well maintained. GLWS
thanks for the reply. I’ve had a few offers for full price but they wanted the boat immediately which I just couldn’t justify at the time. Now that we’re getting closer to 15 September, I will likely be able to entertain or negotiate that here. Just didn’t want to be boatless for too long, so unfortunately had to say “no.” I will likely make it “immediately available” here soon.

also, someone asked about length overall (for purpose of garage fit). It’s 19’ 10-11” from collapsed swing tongue to back of powerpole

21 - 33 of 33 Posts