Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price drop $4750
Wilmington, NC
9.8 Tohatsu 4 stroke with less than 100 hrs.
Aluminum Prop
Bob’s Mini Manual Jackplate
Strong arm Tiller Extension
Custom Poling Platform/Seat with Shallow Water Expedition rod holder
Custom mounted grab bar
Stiffy Pushpole
Pushpole holders
Stick-It Anchor pin with custom mounted Shallow Water Expedition bracket
4 Under Gunnel Rod holders
Center box with cushion
3 Gallon Fuel Tank (Rear)
Dry Storage in front deck and center box
2014 Road King Trailer with spare tire and swing jack

$5000

Selling my Gheenoe sadly, but need to upgrade to a bigger skiff to accommodate the family. Sole owner with less than 100 hrs. on the outboard. I get about 14mph solo (with a full load, cooler, tackle, etc) and 12 or so with another buddy. It’s a really fun boat to fish, gets super skinny and is light enough to drag over a sandbar if you get stuck getting too carried away. I’ve ran nothing but non-ethanol fuel in the outboard and flushed after every trip, washed down and kept under tarp or carport. Serviced twice annually.

I will be straight up and admit that it does have some oyster bed scratches in the hull because she was used to fish skinny. Also, the electrical panel no longer works because of the mounting of the platform. This can be solved though with a little re-wiring. Battery works fine for electric start.

Aside from that, it’s a great little skiff to fish and I really hate to see her go.

I prefer to be reached at [email protected] Thanks for looking!

Gheenoe_1.jpg Gheenoe_2.jpg Gheenoe_3.jpg Gheenoe_4.jpg Gheenoe_5.jpg Gheenoe_6.jpg

·
Registered
200 Posts
Beautiful looking boat. I fish up more behind Figure 8 Island and on a paddle board. Thats the perfect skinny water skiff for the area. GLWS

·
Registered
12 Posts
Clear titles for boat and trailer? All nav lights included and working? Other electrical circuits on boat?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts